Wednesday 10/28 Luci AMPS 223 Day 57

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

Luci made a mad dash for the lagoon yesterday and swooped low, shot across the lake and then back out again...that girl...always in a rush.

My boss and I presented a demo of our new project to the powers that be, interested parties, etc. and they said WOW! So all the work of late is paying off...It feels good to have our efforts appreciated...

So now it's on to getting the finishing touches on it and get it ready for the next demo on Tuesday to the faculty and it'll be considered 'live' at that point...

Only one small fly in the ointment...me moving to Florida (yes, I call it moving, because it's not exactly a vacation)...and I have a lot to do to wrap things up here...and get ready for a two day road trip and hopefully not forget anything...I wake up in the middle of the night wondering where things are...did I pack that jacket? Where are those shoes??? I feel like a crazy person!

And now it's time to get moving...

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely!:bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci sure does keep you on your toes. I hope she surfs safely today. Good luck getting everything done.

3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

congrats on the "work wow" !