? Weird numbers...dose reduction earned?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Panic, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Panic is having better numbers this past week - a couple high AMPS due to her snitching contraband more than once (noted in the day's comments) but now is giving me nice yellow preshot numbers. Yesterday morning she gave me a yellow preshot but at +3 she went into pink. That evening her preshot was yellow again and pink 3 hours later, and yellow again this morning.

I've been running a mild fever the past few days so haven't felt up to getting all the midcycles but after yesterday I made a point to get a midcycle in a little early at +2 to see what's going on and she threw a 107! Her nadir is usually between +5 and +6 so unless she bounces I would imagine she'll drop well below 90. Has she earned a reduction?

2. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

+3 is 67 ... guess that answers my question :rolleyes:

3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Sorry. Jjust seeing this now. What a scamp! Glad she finally showed her hand and answered your question. :D Go Panic!

Panic likes this.
  4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think Panic is trying to keep you on your toes by shifting around his nadir. I know with my kitty, her nadir was at around +3, except for those times when it wasn't.

5. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

She sure is! Such is the life of the sugar dance xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.