WE’RE BAAAAAACKKKK!!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Emily Tuomey, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Emily Tuomey

Emily Tuomey Member

Hey y’all. Been awhile. Nico was in remission for a little over a year without insulin, but unfortunately times are challenging over here at the moment and we are restarting a 0.25u dose to get that pancreas reactive on its own. Hopefully Like I said, we are unfortunately under a TON of stress here, as his sister is battling end-stage, terminal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. As the mommy I feel like I failed them both; I wish I could’ve/could do better for them, but we are trying — and all three of us are still, very much, hanging onto our life raft. But, we are back, and I just wanted to get back into the FDMB crew, say hi to old friends and hello to new ones.
    Day 1 starts now.

upload_2022-8-29_10-18-37.jpeg
    merp. (Nico & Emily)

FrostD likes this.
  2. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

3. Emily Tuomey

Emily Tuomey Member

We’re gonna need the support, mama is overwhelmed between his 300s and his sister’s end-stage cancer. Mentally, I don’t know if I can do it - honestly. I’m struggling BIG TIME. :arghh:

4. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you’re going through this. Thought prayers and hugs are with you

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm very sorry that you are back with Nico and really extra sad to hear about your kitty with squamous cell. I hate that disease (went through it with one of my own a few years back.) It is most definitely not a failure on your part that the squamous cell happened.

What do you think knocked Nico out of remission? Any clues? Your post says you were starting with .25, but your spreadsheet says .5 (well, and then 1 unit). Do you think you will actually start at one unit going forward then?