? What would you give?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by JanetNJ, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jenna Josie

Jenna Josie Member

Yikes, C.C.! Will be standing by for the next test . . .

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Whoa C.C.!!!!

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Ok test at 4.25 hours is up to 57.... Much less scary then 44. Will test again in 15.

Jenna Josie and Sharon14 like this.
  4. JanetNJ

I thought I was being conservative with the 11.25 since she has been getting 12. Turns out I wasnt conservative enough.

5. Jenna Josie

Jenna Josie Member

Bu thank goodness you *did* cut back!

JanetNJ likes this.
  6. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Whoa C.C.! Come on back up a bit! Don't they just love to surprise us!

7. JanetNJ

She's doing good now. At 4.5 she's 67. I'll test her again at 10:30 (+5)

8. JanetNJ

No idea what to give for her morning shot.

9. MrWorfMen's Mom

I don't think you can make that decision now. You're going to have to play it by the numbers. Obviously C.C. is changing the steps to her dance right now so who knows what she will bless you with for an AMPS. Considering how conservative your dosing was this morning her numbers were pretty nice at PMPS. Maybe she is sending you a message.

JanetNJ likes this.
  10. JanetNJ

Yeah didn't want to chance it this morning with no one home. I hope she didn't go too low today.

11. JanetNJ

Dang it dropped back to 57. I was hoping I could go to bed. Lol

12. MrWorfMen's Mom

I think if she had gone too low today, you wouldn't have got that lovely PMPS.
    She's set on getting your attention tonight!

13. JanetNJ

55@5.5. Zzzzzzzz

14. MrWorfMen's Mom

Finally a little better at +6.5. Hoping you are finally getting some sleep. :)

15. JanetNJ

When u saw the 88 I called it quits. That was after a small handful of party mix.... So she may be at the moon today. Lol That's 12:30am for me. It's 5 am now so I'm up to get ready for work. I'll be testing her in about 15 min

16. JanetNJ

444 this morning which is no surprise but of course disappointing

17. JanetNJ

I hope I did the right thing this morning. She was so high I figured I'd shoot her through the bounce then lower it tonight if the preshot is lower. She was 444 and I did 11.

18. Sharon14

Glad you were able to get a little sleep last night! I’m sure she’ll be fine today. It’s so hard to know what to do, especially with these high dose kitties...

JanetNJ likes this.
  19. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Wow CC! I mean definitely not numbers we want to see, but CC is clearly on a mission! :)

I think 11 was fine. Let's see what happens tonight.

20. JanetNJ

I'm glad it was overnight when I could watch her and not during the day when no one was home. If he preshot was in the 200's or even 300's I would have done less than 11.

You can see why based on recent numbers I thought 11.25 would have been safe last night. I expected lower 200's at +4 and thought it might bring her to blues but never expected that 44! The first test I did said 38 and I thought no, that can't be right... Must have been a bad test. Tested again and 44.... Awe **** it is right! Well CC, you're getting gravy. Lol

21. MrWorfMen's Mom

Nothing unexpected in that AMPS after those low numbers last night. You must be exhausted. Hopefully C.C. will be down somewhat by PMPS.

22. JanetNJ

Check out my numbers. Cleared yesterday's bounce for sure! :woot: I couldn't sleep last night and my brain told me test her. Got an awesome 80 mid cycle and this morning still in the blues! :nailbiting: But nerve wracking figuring out what to give. Glad the weekend is almost here! Maybe 4?

23. MrWorfMen's Mom

Sounds like a plan to me. It looks like C.C. is on a mission. Better to be a conservative until you can figure out what she is up to.

JanetNJ likes this.
  24. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

It's basically impossible to guess what will and won't work (especially when CC does this kind of thing!) so I think 4 is a good dose. I'm excited to see what CC does!

JanetNJ likes this.
  25. JanetNJ

So nice of her to have a weird number on a weekend when I am actually home. So I tested her 5 am (old time 4am) and she was 136. Surprising but figured I'd just test again at 6 (old time 5 which is when I usually test). It actually went down to 102! so I guess we are playing stall the shot this morning. Haha. I gave her a couple spoonfuls of low carb food because she was looking to eat.... I'll check again in a half hour.

26. JanetNJ

so we waited another hour... After food she was still only 126. I wanted to give 3. My partner wanted to skip. We compromised and did 1.5... Which to cc is a drop... But we can move the shot time earlier tonight if she's high.

27. MrWorfMen's Mom

C.C. is really throwing the puzzle off these days. I'm wondering whether trying to be more consistent (and conservative) with her dose for a few days would help to clear up the picture a bit and possibly smooth out her cycles. I understand exactly why you've been dosing as you have and I would have done the same most times but looking in from outside, I'm not sure the numerous changes in dose aren't playing into the somewhat radical ups and down you are seeing right now.

Obviously when C.C. throws a low pre-shot and you can't be there to monitor, you are going to have to be more conservative but if you could get a handle on what any particular dose is doing for her at this point, it would make deciding on dose on those "unusual" cycles easier. For instance, given how low C.C. went on the 6th of March night cycle, I think I would have reduced her "top" dose to about 8.5u or 9u (roughly a 25% reduction from 11.25 and 12u) instead of going back up to the 11 and 12u doses and tried that for a few cycles. Just my humble 2 cents and food for thought.

28. JanetNJ

Ok I'll try 9 and see what we get.

29. Sharon14

Good luck with the new dose! CC behave yourself :cat:

30. JanetNJ

Lets see what happens

31. JanetNJ

A big preshot tonight. Going to shoot earlier than this morning since her number was way up in the 400's after a pretty flat mid to high 100's all day. So gave her the 9 and we will see what happens.

Sharon14 and MrWorfMen's Mom like this.
  32. JanetNJ

High evening numbers. Going to try to be patient.

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.
  33. MrWorfMen's Mom

C.C. dropped >200 points last night on the 9u and she most likely is in a bit of bounce from those beautiful blues she needs to get used to again. I'm betting she went into blue today too but you weren't home to see it. Patience is the hardest part of this dance but I think it will pay off. :)

JanetNJ and Sharon14 like this.
  34. JanetNJ

ECFA1AB3-08BC-4C39-AD3F-A99B1EFA14DD.jpeg

Sharon14 and MrWorfMen's Mom like this.
  35. MrWorfMen's Mom

shredded.jpg MY patience pants. Apparently yours still need a little more use! LOL!

36. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Linda, that's hilarious! :joyful::D:smuggrin::joyful:

37. JanetNJ

I haven't had pants that patient since hs. Had to wear biker shorts under then to school and drew smilie faces on my knees. ;)

Great numbers last night!

38. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Maybe the patience pants brought those numbers down! I ADORE the pair Linda has above...they look like what most of ours look like when we get through this dance!

39. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Best patience pants, ever! :D

40. JanetNJ

Another high pmps. But she was down to 100 yesterday. Should I stick with 9 or do y'all think she's bouncing from going too low and I should try 8.5? I'll try to get a+5 tonight.

41. MrWorfMen's Mom

I think she's bouncing from that huge drop last night and you don't know how low she went today. I'd hold at 9u for another couple of cycles and see if those pre-shots don't come down a bit.

42. JanetNJ

Ok will do.... But I'm hating all these pinks and reds. Last week she had average daily preshots in the 200's. It's hard to see them average in the 400's. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  43. JanetNJ

Had one good preshot yesterday but otherwise very high preshots. :( I'll be able to see what's happening mid day over the weekend

44. JanetNJ

I don't think this lower dose is working. I'm still in the 400's at +4

45. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I believe Linda's intent with the suggestion of 9u was to stabilize the bouncing, not to say that 9u was going to be the regular dose. CC was bouncing around, and you weren't able to keep a consistent dose. The inconsistency in dosing then set off even more bouncing. So she suggested lowering it for "another couple of cycles" until CC had a chance to settle down. Now that things are steady (albeit higher than we'd like to see), it's fine to start moving up again. Slow and steady. While generally at higher doses, increases are done by 0.5u at a time, you may find that CC is too sensitive for that and you might need to move at 0.25u at a time (or even less).

46. JanetNJ

yes I understand that it was to stop the bouncing. Just saying I'm moving it up. She's feeling kind of yucky the last two days... just laying down all day. I moved her up to 9.5 the other night.