Wishing Spacey luck with dental today

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Sweetgrass & the Furries, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweetgrass & the Furries

Sweetgrass & the Furries Member

Thinking of you guys and sending healing energy:)

Kimmee

2. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Ooops forgot it was today.

Happy Toofus cleaning :smile:

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Hope all went well. it should be evening there now right?

Ann

4. Spacey & Ella

Spacey & Ella Member

Oh guy's..... you made me cry now! Really. That you care and think of it and .. pfff... well.. Here come the tears again. I'm truly not used to people that care.

Little story:
    Spacey is safe and sound home with me. She hated being at the vet. She really did. I had to get her out of the cage, cause she bit the vet's assistant when she wanted to do it. Without warning even. She was in attack modes as soon as I approached. But when I started to talk to her she recognized me. She was absolutely in panic, her eyes... oh her eyes told me so much.
    She came out, seeking refuge with me and I took her home asap.
    Now she is exhausted. Sleeping next to me. But she was very much interested in food. And she ate a good portion. Nothing wrong with her teeth. :smile:
    Actually, it seems that she didn't have an infection in her mouth. Cleaning was very much necessary, but they didn't pull her tooth. I also asked for a photo of her right hind leg and and urine test. She has arthrose very badly. We keep going with the Metacam. Also there was sugar and a bit of blood in the urine. It's possible though that the blood was from the poke. I'll keep an eye on it, but no antibiotics for now.

So.. she is eating, washing herself, is happy and relieved to be home again. Me too. :mrgreen:

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Glad to hear all went well,except for the bite. Extractions are no fun, Tess had a couple of bad teeth when we got her. Glad Spacey didn't have to go through that.

6. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Glad to hear she is home safe and sound... it's good that she didn't need an extraction. Hmm... too bad about the tech getting bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.