wondering how tabbys numbers look. tip and sugesstions welcome im all ears

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Matt & Tabby, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

I am just curious on how my girls numbers are looking and if any tip and or suggestions would be appreciated. some general information. tabby is on pro-zinc. Also tabby is a grazer as i do leave wet food out for her through out the day which is either fancy feast classic or friskies pate. i also leave about to table spoons of dry out in another bowl because i am worried if she would drop ever when im not home she has access to least some carbs to nibble on. we also get about 20 min of exercise/play time in a day. i also try to come home during lunch around noon to try and check on here as i worry alot which is just my nature. but i feel the need to do whatever it takes so. sorry for the rambling. just breaking down the general stuff here.

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, I think they are interesting, Matt. She is lower at pmps than all during the cycle. That is unusual. Your dose is probably fine tonight, but if it were any lower, you'd want to stall and retest (without eating). You want to make sure she is not still falling before you shoot. And then the night cycle is different - she doesn't seem to drop too low but she is highest at amps at the end.

I'd stick with your dosing, watching that drop at pmps, unless something else changes. This weekend when you can watch her and test, we might try something different. I also wonder if you could just take the dry food away. It is probably keeping her numbers a little higher and she isn't in low enough numbers to worry about her bringing herself up. Her regular food will bring her up as long as she isn't in really low numbers.

Matt & Tabby likes this.
  3. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

Yea that's what I was thinking I'm going to test her here before bed u need some dang sleep. She seems to go back and forth to her food bowl and nibbling fast fee hours as well here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.