Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm so late in posting this; I'm sure Gator would be so sad if he were here. I know how he loves Wednesdays. ;) It's 70 degrees here and I've been outside enjoying it (and running errands). Without further ado:

Would you rather be able to stop time or fly?

2. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

ooooooooohhh--tough one!
    While stopping time would be awesome, I've wasted years sitting in traffic wishing I could just fly right over the bottleneckers!!

Its 60 here and sunny!! About time spring got here--took the drooler for a nice long walk and now she's laying in 'dead cow' position, panting, with the biggest smile:) So don't worry Sarah, we all deserve a little time to enjoy the nice weather (finally!!)

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

flying sounds cool... stopping time, kind of scary, especially on the bad days!

4. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

fly for sure. i'd be visiting my mom all the time if i could fly :)

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a no brainer for me: Fly
    The only thing better would be if they could beam me home at night (like Star Trek).

6. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to choose stopping time. Heights scare me. ;)

Ele, I've had an idea for years that the world should be covered in bank drive-through tubes so we could just push a button, get in a tube, and be shot pneumatically to wherever we wanted to go. Hasn't caught on yet, can't imagine why not...

7. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

stop time

8. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Sarah- I vote for your idea!! Have you seen that geico commercial where the gecko gets sucked up into the tube?:) On hot summer days, they could make them like water slides to cool everyone off!

9. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Sarah - I've had the same thought but I think mine came from watching The Running Man too many times and thinking the tube ride part looked like fun!

I think I'd rather stop time (as long as I could still do stuff and work all machinery.) MANY times have I wished that there were at least 2 more hours in every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.