Wow! OTJ Bonanza!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: Congratulations to you lucky kitties! :mrgreen:
    This is amazing! Since August 3, including the current kitties, that makes 13 OTJ kitties this month.

Look at our video schedule!
    If you are on OTJ trial PLEASE send your photos in as early as you can! We have a lot of work to do.
    Each video takes a minimum of 10 solid hours to produce. (I see a lot of caffeine in our future.) :shock:

• ASAP Jupiter
      Sep 4 Harley & Kris
      Sep 6 Farine & Alain
      Sep 7 Charlie & Jill
      Sep 8 Bucky & John
      Sep 9 Onyx & Brandi

Thank you to the ones that have already sent in their photos. :D

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

OMG CD. We appreciate you so much :YMHUG: that is more than a full time job for the next week :shock: . I hope you like caffeine and get lots of help. Thanks for doing the videos for these special days.

3. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

YOWZA!!! Thank you CD (and other "producers") :D You do a wonderful job - I so look forward to the videos, and you did such a wonderful job on Cleo's!! I still show it off! :D

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

You are a saint. We love you so much for all you do! :YMHUG:

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Holy Toledo, Batman! That is amazing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: The videos are awesome and thank you for doing them. And thank you for publishing the list - I am totally losing track! :lol:
    Liz

6. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

WAAAHOOOO!!!!! What an exciting time this is flip_cat And it would not be as special if not for all your guys hard work on these videos! They are so special ♥
    I still look at Hoot's a lot. You really did such a great job :YMHUG:
    Thanks again for all you do :thumbup

7. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Its fantastic that we have so many kitties OTJ however it might also be a reflection of the higher number of newbies we have been seeing on health in the last few months. Its pretty crazy over there recently for some reason.

Wendy

8. houghtam

houghtam Member

You guys are so AWESOME! I know everyone appreciates the work you put in. Every video is so imaginative and different from all the others. What creativity!!! Thank you to you all!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

CD, Chef Rusty is going to make a special dish dedicated to you, Camille, and MJ for each of those OTJ parties! :D You guys are THE BEST!!

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.