Xuxu, 3/1/13, something good happening!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by DebH, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DebH

DebH Member

If you look at his ss, it appears like he's getting some overlap! I still gave him a .75, but only because I'll be home today to check him at +5.

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Is there any way you could do every 8 hours (TID)? Hire someone to do 1 of the 3?

3. DebH

DebH Member

I don't think I'd like someone coming in to give him a shot. There are too many other cats in the house and I'd think it's get expensive since they'd have to charge for coming and going as well as the time here. We don't have any friends in the area that are retired to ask.

so he went back to being an odd ball today. I gave him a shot at 556 and checked him mid cycle to make sure he didn't go too low, just to find he was back up to HI. It sure didn't feel like a fur shot, I've never had a problem giving shots.

But he's sure happy, purring, running down the stairs and wanting to be petted. I did notice in our race downstairs where he gets a couple of Iams kibbles, that he throws them up about 10 min later. Could he have become allergic to the chemicals that are not in his canned?

4. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Might be scarf n barf from the kibble expansion when it soaks up liquid.

Or, if you check the ingredients listed, it might be any of the ingredients that are not in the canned food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.