You've heard of "2 lbs of s*%t in a 1 lb sack"?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Carl & Polly & Bob (GA), Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ....well how about "24lbs of cat in a 12 lb box?

Bob is clearly not pleased that Mullet got there first.

Carl

Attached Files:

2. I missed the interchange that led to this...

But Bob says "Bwaahahaaa! Although it is a ten lb box and there's about 4lb of me that won't quite fit, it is mine, ALL MINE!!!!"

Attached Files:

3. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

Too funny! Glad Bob got to enjoy his box in the end :D

4. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

You gotta love a good box! In my house we refer to them as "kitty cars"! :lol: Most are NOT 2-seaters!

5. This box holds 12 cans of FF classics....

Attached Files:

6. bookw0rm

bookw0rm Well-Known Member

7. owlgal

owlgal Well-Known Member

Funny how cats find the places to sleep. My other cat (non FD) loves to sleep in the bin with my daugher's barbie dolls and stuffies. He looks just like a stuffed animal. If i can every figure out how to post pictures on the post, i will have to share the picture of my other cat, buddy, sleeping with the barbie's or stuffies. My mom came and watched the girls one weekend a year or so ago and she was trying to find my cat everywhere . SHe found him hours later sleeping amoung the stuffies. The only way she could see him was he was snoring. She said she must of gone by the stuffies 100 times and never saw him. Too funny!

Glad to see the box is being recycled for good use!

lori

8. Jenn & Baxter

Jenn & Baxter Well-Known Member

:lol:
    Funny cats!

9. Angela&Henry

Angela&Henry Well-Known Member

Couldn't resist the title of this post! Too funny!
    Henry likes to try to fit his big butt into the 12pk. cartons Cokes come in through the tear off end, usually he gets it stuck on his head and runs around like that. Once he got his entire self into a 12pk. Natural Ice carton. :D
    Around here, we have some really creative redneck type creations such as the "kitty condo" made out of two Amazon boxes taped together with metal tape. It has a lower "saloon door" entrance and 2 stories. The cats love it, especially Big Hen. When ever he can't be found for testing, hes usually in the condo.

10. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

11. donnahc

donnahc Well-Known Member

This looks like our house Carl. Two cats always trying to fit into a box, one of their beds, on the same fleece blanket, etc. Neck biting sometimes happens to end the togetherness. Other times we reluctantly tolerate each other :lol:

Thanks for the pics! I needed a laugh this morning!

12. kse

kse Well-Known Member

:lol:

13. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

I couldn't resist - I have 100's of BOX photos -
    Robbie fits in any box we put on the floor - no matter how much stress he puts on the sides of the box

But they are both too smart to try to fit into the same box so we often have dueling boxes

We have one Harry & David pear box that's been Robbie's bed of choice for over 2 years - it's in pretty poor shape. that's it on the right of the above Photo - except Roxie's in it this time

Attached Files:

14. Love BOX pics!

Here's my all time favorite:

I've probably spent way too much money over the years buying "pet beds". I have two I bought when I moved into this house. They sit on the floor unused (I guess I still haven't found the perfect place for them no matter how much I've tried), while any and every box that comes into the house gets slept in. I suppose that if life takes a turn for the worst, and some day I am living in an alley in a big cardboard box, Bob and Mullet will think we've moved to heaven!

Carl

Attached Files:

15. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

Ok one of my faves - box ballet ...

Attached Files:

16. Holly and Josie

Holly and Josie Member

That is SO funny! Cats are crazy. The funniest picture I have is my two male cats (also 24lbs of cat) squeezed into our bathroom sink. They have been squeezing into the sink together since they were kittens and I have NO idea how they manage it now that they are bigger. I'll have to find it and post it sometime.

17. Holly and Josie

Holly and Josie Member

Wow, Robbie really DOES look like my cat Mittens! It looks like the orange part of his fur is slightly darker, but other than that they look a lot alike!

18. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

Wanna see the kitties in the sink!!mm :razz:

19. Holly and Josie

Holly and Josie Member

I'll try to find it and post it soon! It is pretty funny!

20. Case in point..today, I got a box with three new uniform shirts in it. Bob was in the box he and Mullet were fighting over a couple days ago. I put the new box on the floor. Within 30 seconds....

Carl

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.