Zeke - AMPS 134 +4 224 +8 202 PMPS 141 +3 295 +8 206

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 134

Nice blue PS! Maybe we are finally getting to where we need to be and can start with smaller increases to slowly move him down to greens! :woot:

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Very nice! Go Zeke! Ideally there would be a very gentle 20 to 30 point increase through the day, with it coming down for the next PS... But who knows what pattern Zeke will settle into with Tresiba. It's wonderful that you and Zeke are adding so much to our understanding of it. Thank you!

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

Yep, Zeke likes doing his own thing, but starting out he was staying pretty level, so maybe he will now that he is getting into better numbers.

4. Meridith and Zeke

+4 224
    +8 202

Zeke's numbers have been staying better today. Gonna test for his pm cycle at +4 and +8 also to get a little better idea of how he is doing now that his numbers are starting to hold a bit better. Fixed a big turkey dinner today so probably won't update the ss and here until the morning. Bout to go into my turkey comatose lol.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:D Enjoy your turkey coma! If be jealous, but I'll be thawing out a turkey next week. :cat: Lots of good eating for the whole family from a single turkey.

Stay steady, stay low Zeke!

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  6. Meridith and Zeke

PMPS 141
    +3 295
    +8 206

With his ups and downs, I am suspecting that he managed to get himself into something lol. Today's PS is also higher which you can see on the new thread I will be posting in a moment.

We did enjoy it, thanks! :)

Sam & Esse likes this.