Zeke - AMPS 244 +9 82 +10 123 PMPS 221

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 244

We will be testing in about an hour for a +9 and see where he is sitting.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Meridith and Zeke

+9 82

We got a green. :woot:

Will test in an hour though since that is a bit of a drop from his PS.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  3. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Oh, I hope your back is feeling better! :bighug::bighug:

:confused: Zeke seems to be all over the place. Last night's PS was icky-poo. Then I saw what his current +9 was:eek:My goodness! I'm really hoping Zeke starts to settle on Tresiba. ...At least the reds and blacks are still staying away? But a green is always nice to see :cat:

Oh, and my phone's stupid auto correct turned Tresiba into Ferdinand the first time I tried writing it :banghead: I don't even know what my phone was thinking.

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  4. Meridith and Zeke

+10 123

Yep, doing better. Just have to take it easy for a few days. I have had a rod in my back since Jr. High so used to it by now and should know better on over doing it by now but you know how that is lol.

Hopefully he will setting into a dose and stay flatter. We are now on the same dose we were giving him when it was just a single dose a day so who knows. Hopefully we don't go through the long stretch of steering like before. At least we do use a caliper so we can do smaller changes on doses if we need to.

5. Meridith and Zeke

PMPS 221

Not a bad number but he is definitely bouncing.

I will be late entering numbers tomorrow cause my daughter is letting me sleep in. :woot: She doesn't enter the info here, and only sometimes remembers to enter on the SS lol. At least it makes it to the paper record we keep of his numbers lol.

Deb & Wink likes this.