Zeke - Day 8 - AMPS 255 +6 271 +12 319 +18 356

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 255

Yesterday stayed yellow, so great day! Starting out with a good number today so looking like we are on our way to another great day. I will hold this dose 3 days before considering another increase. Right now though looking like it took about a week for the Lev depot to be gone and to start seeing the Tresiba in better action then just leveling numbers out. So that 2 week tresiba lull is probably an ecid type thing to be aware of, maybe a 1-2 week lull instead of just a straight 2 weeks? Zeke is also still handling the 24 hour cycles very well which is great.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Meridith and Zeke

+6 271

Little higher then this morning but still good number. :)

Deb & Wink likes this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

+12 319
    +18 356

Just when we have some better days that makes me think it is gonna be a sure thing on once a day dosing, Zeke has a day that makes me question that. :banghead:

Hopefully this is still just settling into the dose. We are going to be doing his shot in about 30 minutes and that will put him on his 3rd day of this dose. We are doing his shots in a spot that we hadn't used for a little while to make sure no scar tissue build up or anything from frequent shots in an area. Zeke doesn't like the side shots, especially on his left side since that is the side he prefers to lay on when he stretches out during tests and shots.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Come on Zeke, get out of those pinks and back down to the blues. Surfing the lagoon can be more fun than you can imagine dude.

Meridith and Zeke likes this.