Zeke update

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Sorry haven't been posting. Things have been crazy around here with all the quarantining crud.

Zeke is doing good. Starting to see a little bit of a pattern to his numbers. New dose we will have a day of lows, then he wants to go higher, but by the end of the week he is giving better numbers. I am giving him his next increase either Saturday or Sunday morning, haven't decided which yet. Have just ordered a 5 pack of pens, so we will be sticking with the Tresiba for awhile. Definitely liking how he is doing on it, just takes a bit to get used to.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Great that you are starting to figure out Zeke on Tresiba. Hope you are all staying safe.

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  3. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Zeke does like being dramatic on increase days, doesn't he? Looks like a pretty good run on the 2u dose. With luck the next increase might finally ease him out of the yellows. Hope you're all doing well!

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  4. Meridith and Zeke

Yeah, Zeke is ever the Drama King lol. Was going to do his increase this morning but changed my mind with how his numbers were yesterday. Of course the turd decided to stay a little higher. He will get his increase in the morning though. Me and his momma are planning on a good nights sleep tonight, had a long day doing outside work. Learned that I must remember where the bird feeder is hanging. Not a good idea to raise your arms when you are standing under one lol. Now that I finally have everything done, I can get my shower so I can wash the bird seed out of my hair! :facepalm:

Deb & Wink likes this.
  5. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

6. Meridith and Zeke

No I hadn’t, thank you for letting me know.

Deb & Wink likes this.