Zoey and Carol Please check spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Zoey & Carol, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoey & Carol

Zoey & Carol Member

I'm getting totally frustrated! Zoey's numbers were pretty good about a month ago (yellows mostly). But the last couple of weeks she has been all over the chart again! She is going high during the day, but sometimes throws some green numbers. She has gotten into dry cat food a couple of times, but it is 1/2 Young Again Zero Carb, so it's not as bad as when she got into the dry dog food.

Any suggestions?

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

IMHO, your dose may be too high. The 1.6 on the pink amps yesterday gave you a 200 pmps. I would take a quick second test to make sure the number was rising, not still falling. I could be that she had been dropping since amps. But even if not, the 1.2 on the 200 gave you early low nadirs, guaranteed to cause a bounce. What would you think about trying 1.4 on the pinks and one unit on the yellows and see if he flattens out. You are working for that smile cycle - the same range at amps and pmps with a lower nadir in the middle.

3. Zoey & Carol

Zoey & Carol Member

That's what I was thinking. Boy, it's amazing what one little drop of insulin will do! She's such a small kitty - not quite 8 pounds, so I'm trying to be very careful with her doses.

Thanks for checking for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.