01/01 Matty Amps 100 OTJ Day 9

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Troy and Matty, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy and Matty

Troy and Matty Member

Yesterdays Condo http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=577&p=4519&hilit=Troy and Matty#p4519

Sorry about yesterday, my Sister and her husband are visiting from Seattle so I didn't get the testing in I wanted, my pmps test was actually at +2 as well. Did anyone notice my post yesteday said 12/32, I must have been preoccupied.
    I have only been testing twice per day, but Matty seems to be real stable at about 100. He does go down after eating so I want to get in a test after he eats to see if this still holds.

Hope everyone enjoys the new Decade, I'm sure it will be a fascinating time.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol ya I noticed it - but thought I'd let u off the hook since it was the last day of the year :lol:

Nice AMPS!!

3. Troy and Matty

Troy and Matty Member

Re: 01/01 Matty pmps 100

Matty is pretty consistent lately that's for sure. I'm off to bed after I brush my teeth. Aw, I started feeding Tear by mixing a little purina in with the wellness and he is eating it right up. I'm going to give him less and less of the purina in the mix.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Day 9, Matty is getting really close. :D

It's nice to see pictures of BOTH of your kitties.

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Happy New Year Troy!!

Looks like it's going to be a great year for you & Matty. :mrgreen: Party time coming right up...

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Troy! :)

Matty is doing fantastic ~ almost time to party!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.