01/03 Bayley amps 182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

have had a pretty steady few days - we like that - wondering if I should try a .25 increase in dose to have steady days a bit lower or if I should not really mess with her right now? Our acro test is in 4 days .....

2. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

PS. Michelle was so kind to help me resize my formerly resized pics from the old site but I cannot seem to upload any pics to the signature - I will keep trying - but we may not be able to have her sweet mug up there anymore...

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Leslie, try editting the avatar in your profile, rather than your signature. 90x90 is the max. That might be what she sized it for.

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Oh, no you don't....can't give up that easily....gotta get that cute mug up on the board!!! I hope the acro test gives you the answers you need and want. As far as doing anything with your dose, if it was me, I'd wait. She doesn't seem to be doing to bad..and she is in the blues today.
    Good luck getting new pic up!!

5. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

K I got one into the avatar - phew - thank you :) If anyone knows where some good instructions may be for resizing pictures to fit - please share as I would like to put in some new ones sometime - or at least know how :)

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

what range are you aiming for? Bayley is doing well, she is most likely under renal threshhold, but if you want to go for more blue there seems to be room for that.

8. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Just wasn't sure if I should be aiming for closer to 150 ish but if she is likely okay for now - maybe I will give it a few more days - test is Thurs so should likely keep things steady until then :) PS anyone know if there is a way to be notifies of responses? I checked yes for that on defaults but it doesn't seem to be happening.

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sounds like a plan. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.