01/03 Boomer AMBG 101, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMBG 101
    Boomer called me twice last night both times not too long after I went to bed. He ate well the first time; the second time I think he just wanted some attention. He also called me this morning; I was already waking up as DH had just got up to start the coffee. He ate at that time; I don't think he touched his food overnight except for what I had fed him when he called me. He has now retired to his bedroom desk after having his breakfast and bupre.

On the agenda today....need to go to the vet's to get more bupre.....because it's a controlled substance they will only issue me 5ml at a time. I'm also going boot shopping....need rain boots for spring and new winter boots and Santa gave me some money towards them :)

Today's photo was taken yesterday; the Bald Eagles flew down the river together and I eventually found them sitting together....well when I first saw them they weren't sitting.... they were mating. I was with another photographer who thought they were fighting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful start Boomer, boy he likes his attention at night huh
    Have a great day Judy

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What a little night owl Boomer is but it's great to hear that he's eating, it sounds like the bupre is doing a good job.
    Happy boot shopping, what fun!!! Boots are my thing, I love new boots!!
    Gorgeous eagles!! Did you get a picture of them "fighting"? :joyful:

4. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

The Eagles are beautiful! Have a great day!

5. Judy and Boomer

lol no when I first spotted them there were all kinds of branches in front of them. I started circling them and found a clear spot but the "action" was long done by then:rolleyes: there were also crows harassing them which wasn't helpful.

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Poor eagles, absolutely no privacy!! :p

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Boomer ate some for you. Great picture of the eagles.

8. Judy and Boomer

It was funny.....there was a juvenile eagle flying with them then it turned and went the opposite way. I joked that the parents sent him away because they "wanted to get busy". lol

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sonia & Leo

:joyful::joyful::joyful:

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous bald eagle photo ....had 3 of them circling our back field near one of the ponds . How blessed we are , Judy, to live near these majestic beauties .

Sonia & Leo and Judy and Boomer like this.
  11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hope Boomer continued to eat for you throughout the day today! There must've been something in the air last night....my civvie, Zen, dragged me out of bed three times during the night, just for some attention!

Sonia & Leo and Judy and Boomer like this.
  12. Judy and Boomer

I totally agree! Before I found these two in the tree, they flew down our river with a 3rd year juvenile with them. It was awesome to see the three of them together!

Sonia & Leo likes this.