01/06/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=197, +2=205, +4=141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

01/05

AMPS=221

Well, at least it isn't pink. I hope he gives me a good cycle so I can see where he is at. 5th cycle since I reduced to 0.75U.

I had forgotten that PB helps makes such nice poos! No issues with adding it back in. He is feeling good and looking good. I have backed off the quantity of food a bit and that seems to be helping with him eating all his fudz and on time. I will be curious to see what his weight is tomorrow. He was the highest he has been since I have been monitoring last Sunday (11# 5-1/2 oz).

It has warmed up a bit. Should be a nice sunny but still cool day. I hope to open up the windows and doors for a while. I also got a new toy for Gizmo and am going to give it to him. I will video and if he responds I will post.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo slides down and surfs today. Glad he is feeling good. I hope he enjoys his new today.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Gizmo likes his new toy :cat:

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you get some good data today. Great news on poo, his condition, and his attitude.

5. LizzieInTexas

YAY! :D

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  6. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Guess Gizmo is liking this new dose! Hope he enjoys his new toy today.

7. LizzieInTexas

Will try the toys again but he wasn't interested. I don't think he was awake enough. Here is what I got him and they are great. Kittens would go crazy on them.

8. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=197

History:
    AMPS=221, +2=166, +4=90, +6=110, +9=135, +11=178

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy rest of Saturday , Lizzie :bighug:

10. LizzieInTexas

Did you do an Elmo update? If you did I missed it. How is he doing? How are you? Finally warmed up this afternoon. It is a balmy 62* :smuggrin:

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking of us, Lizzie :) . Elmo is chugging along as we balance aging kidneys with hyperthyroid . His BG continues to run 50s-60s and the best ever thing is he poops every day :woot::woot::woot:. All in all not bad for an 18 year old brown tabby guy who loves any nap in the sunshine :):bighug::cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.