01/06 Boomer AMPS 175 +3 149 PMPS 175 +3 130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 175 :eek: shooting 1.75u

Well like usual Boomer got me up at 2:00. He had eaten all but about a tsp of food; I told him to finish his fuds and I went btb. He didn't finish it :rolleyes:

Allen ate well last night. Yesterday Allen dug a catnip pouch out of their "toy box" and was tossing it around and holding it by his teeth and smacking it with a paw. It was nice to see him playing!

I'm generally feeling better although I still have a wicked annoying cough and a sore throat thanks to the cough. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes over the last few days! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Boomer, what are you doing in the high blues?!? Time to come back asap.

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling a bit better. How are your cats doing with you coughing? I always send Mandarin running for the hills when I cough, sneeze, or do anything out of the ordinary.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Boomer would normally run too but it doesn't really seem to be bothering him much. On the other hand...the snow plow that went down our street just as I was about to shoot was another story :rolleyes:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer heads down to the lagoon today. Great to hear Allen was playing. I'm glad you're doing better. I hope the cough goes away soon. Sending prayers.

5. Judy and Boomer

Well he's certainly not working it much today. +3 149

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice report on Allen. :D Boomer, we know you can do better... Judy, sounds like you are on the (painful) road to recovery; hope it's a short trip.

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Boomer, I thought we agreed about this 2:00 thing!

Happy to hear Allen is playing!

Glad you’re on the upswing, Judy, hope you find some tea or something to make your cough and sore throat less annoying. :bighug:

8. Judy and Boomer

+6 130
    I've told Boomer that if this is one of those "high before the low" situations to please reconsider or at least wait for tomorrow daytime for the lows. :rolleyes:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

These coughs are wretched :( Praying you get better soon, Judy :bighug: The Allen report warmed my heart :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 173 shooting 1.75u

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear about Allen playing with his old toys. Keep it going, Allen! Now, Boomer, there's room for improvement.

Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow, Judy. Take care of that cough. I read somewhere that tea with ginger, honey, and tumeric is good for colds. Here's one of hundreds of different recipes for tumeric teas: Healthy days are coming!

12. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.