01/06 Buddy AMPS 125 ER visit for mom

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandra And Buddy (GA), Jan 6, 2020.

1. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

The other day

Been a hectic couple of days. Took mom to ER due to pneumonia that kept getting worse, they found that she has/may have Pulmonary fibrosis, which a lot of people get as they age but hers looks to be pretty bad. We will know more when we can get in to see the pulmonologist She is back home on oxygen and antibiotics and seems to be doing a bit better.

Poor buddy. While we were at the hospital I was on video chat trying to walk my son and daughter through testing and giving shot. It was a total mess but finally got it. He recovered from the trauma by the morning LOL

Have a great day

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about your mom. I'm glad she is back home and feeling a bit better. Sending prayers. I'm glad Buddy is doing okay. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sandra And Buddy (GA) likes this.
  3. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you! He is such a trooper. :)

4. Jennifer R.

Jennifer R. Member

So sorry to hear about your mom, glad your kids were able to help out.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sounds like hectic day. Hope mom improves. Glad your kids were able to help. Now that they sort of know, you can fine tune their skills in case they need to do it again. And let them once in awhile so they stay in practice...........just saying.

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom, I hope she continues to feel better. :bighug:
    Kudos to your DD and DS for taking good care of Buddy for you! :kiss::kiss: It must have been nerve wracking to say the least! :nailbiting:
    I'm so happy it all turned out ok!! Phew!

7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to learn about your mom's visit to ER. Sending prayers that she continues to get better real soon.
    You are very fortunate that your children were there and that they stepped right up to the plate.
    That is so nice when family is there for each other:bighug: