01/06 Sam Siam pmps 76, +1 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by donna & sam siam, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donna & sam siam

donna & sam siam Member

Depending on if Sam is still in lower numbers when I check again at pmps+11 & amps, as much as I'd like to shoot I won't be able to monitor so may have to either skip, or preferably just shoot a little less. I wish I was still on vaca so I could monitor better!! Tomorrow & Sunday I should be able to get his +1 & +2 numbers to see really what's happening. Will keep updating so I can get suggestions at that time. Thanks Marjorie for last nights info.

Just checked & Sam's +11 was 113. I did feed him at +10 though.

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60153

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Sam Siam pmps+10 83

Hi guys .. I don't have any dosing advice for you, but others should be here soon enough to help .. It would be nice if you could shoot, even just a little of what sam normally takes and leave food out for him .. this +10 is a beautiful green! Have a great weekend guys!

3. donna & sam siam

donna & sam siam Member

Re: 01/06 Sam Siam pmps+10 83

I'm working on a plan so that I will be able to come home and check at +1 & +2, so then I can go ahead & shoot. Going to try at least!

**Ok amps is 102. Shot 1.25 minus a sliver & will come home & check. Will leave lots of food.

4. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Sam Siam amps 102

Surf it Sammy! Dine, don't dive.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Sam is looking really great. Great hooting today too! :thumbup It is really good to shoot if at all possible.

6. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

NICE SHOOTING!!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Sam is Looking very very good!! Look at this number :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    You will get the hang of it, just have to establish patterns..Will he have food while you are out?
    That will be good--Have a good day, you are doing very well :D

8. donna & sam siam

donna & sam siam Member

Sam is well stocked with a bowl of yummy "goopy food" to last the day...mmm!! I really appreciate the reminder. As tired as I've been getting with all this crazy fluctuation, I'm happy to think he is on the upswing.

Hey, Binks buddy...You are a total NUT JOB!! Don't know where you get your crazies from but I love it!! :lol: :RAHCAT :D

9. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Born wid' it...and livin' up to expectations! ;-)

10. donna & sam siam

donna & sam siam Member

Re: 01/06 Sam Siam pmps 76!

Cool beans...check out those greens!! Ok y'all... I got REALLY brave tonight and went ahead and gave Sam his usual shot even though he was 76. Fed him too of course. From all of your advice it seems as if I need to keep shooting & watching the numbers. I'll keep a close eye out tonight for a low bg. Kinda hoping he'll earn a reduction with this one. ;-)

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nice shooting. Please get a +1 and a +2 and see where the numbers go from there.

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Donna:

Very nice!!! Let's see Sammy surf it!

13. donna & sam siam

donna & sam siam Member

I definitely will! You guys have taught me well, so no way would I shoot that low without the +1 & +2! I can't believe I was even brave enough to shoot but I really want to see how this dose goes & hope he can reduce again soon. Still amazed at all those greens. When we first got Sam he never acted like anything was wrong but he did lay around a lot. My daughter said he was boring because he wouldn't play. Well, now I know why...I wouldn't want to play either if my bg was over 600!! He's getting much more playful now. Gonna have go get those nails clipped! :smile:

So far so good with the +1 @ 85!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.