01/08 J.D. AMPS 371

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

I didn't shoot early this morning, as we raised the dose last night and I started a new cartridge this morning.

WCR is fine.

I followed the condo for Baby last night, but didn't post because it was so busy in there and I didn't want to get in the way. You guys Rock!

Yesterday's Thread

2. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

A new dose and a new cartridge! I hope this combination brings low numbers for you and J.D.!

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I hope the new dose and the new cart helps bring JD's numbers down, Dyana.
    I agree that our LL folks rock. That was a very intense condo yesterday...I only got to see it this morning and i was on the edge of my seat. I was so happy to see that everything turned out ok.
    Oh, btw...is the mousie still in the house?

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/08 J.D. +5.5 327 / Mouse

I picked up the mouse trap and it was closed, but so light weight, and nothing was jumping around inside, so I didn't think anything was in there.
    I have an enclosed entrance way between the outdoors and the front door to my condo. J.D. had gone outside, and I took the mouse trap to the enclosed entrance way, and looked inside :mrgreen:
    I then took it outside and tried to get it to come out of the trap, but it wouldnt. I wanted to make it was okay, so I again enclosed myself in the entrance way, and eventually persuaded the mouse to come out of the trap. It was so small. Smaller than my cat's mousie toys. It instantly began to groom it's fur which was covered in peanut butter? and it's face. I watched for a short while and decided it was not injured by Ginger.
    Then, I had to decide how to get it outside. Ginger was lurking on the inside of my condo door (I wouldn't open that door anyway because I didn't want the mouse back in my house) and J.D. was lurking on the other side of the outside door. I opened the outside door a crack, and grabbed J.D. and we together watched the little mouse go back outside...J.D. was shivering with anxiouty?...I was thanking God.

+1 380, +3 319, +5.5 327. Come on down, J.D., please.

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

ahhh a baby mousie...glad no one got him and he is safe and sound outside....poor JD tho....I can just see him thinking...."and I thought my bean loved me more", lol

Yes, JD, come on down

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope the new dose does its job. J.D. needs to be visiting the blues and greens.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/08 J.D. PMPS 325, +2 333

Come on J.D., we want to see some blues and greens tomorrow, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.