01-09-20 Salem PMPS 224

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning to you! Hope your day is going well!

Looks like Salem had a little bounce yesterday afternoon from his time in the lagoon the day before. Hope you were able to get some rest last night and that he's already clearing that bounce..nice blues after that...come on back to the lagoon Salem. Show Luci how it's done. :)

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Tina and Salem

How is Lucis foot doing ? I hope its healing great !

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

We were hoping to get the cast off Monday - didn't happen. I wrote about it on my post... :)

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

He is starting out well. More lagoon time in store hopefully.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful start Salem
    Have a great day Tina

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Salem. I hope you get a blue/green surf today.

8. Tina and Salem

Oh i hope she gets it off soon . I try to read some posts everyday especially when so many of you hop on over here everyday i miss some of your post some days ! Been trying to read more notes in the site also. just when you think you have read most of them theres so many links going to more information we all need to know . I printed out the terms and slang everyone uses here last night . Since i didnt know what NDW stood for . Lol I bought a notebook for the stickys to go in for referencing to and a new printer for all of us here at the house those eco printers are so cool and the ink last over two years ! Wow i know i been saying for years why keep buying the cartridges everytime we run out of ink . Those computer chips and electronics is what makes it so high to buy ink .

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Tina and Salem

Meet Jojo Salems little hyper buddy ! Lol hes the mischievous kitty around the house ! Hes always into to something . I found him at work starving i already had three cats at home but he was so hungry and scared to death ! I couldnt let him get runned over at work from the trucks or the railroad track . So hes our little miracle . He was so skinny and dirty . I told my husband he just showed up lol i didnt say where he showed up at ? He was sitting in the tree when my DH came home with the kids from school one day they got the ladder out got him down . Hes been one of us since ! The kids was so excited to see a white cat sitting in the tree when they came home . Lol i had gotten a box from work then brought him home told him shhh go run and play maybe they think you just showed up here . Lol . Now we laugh about it ! My husband says you lied to me ! I said no i didnt he did just show up but i didnt say from where or how he got here . Just with held information how he just showed up !!! :joyful::joyful::joyful:oh they played me at work telling me hes going to get killed if you dnt take him home tina ! I fell for it ! He can be really sweet too ! Hes so talkative sometimes !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Sonia & Leo and carfurby (GA) like this.
  10. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hugs to you Tina for saving that kitty's life!! White lies for white kitties! :joyful:
    Beautiful start for Salem, hope he heads to the lagoon soon!
    Have a great day!! :bighug:

11. Tina and Salem

Salems been in the blues all day i guess we will be bouncing for a few days lol til we go back green ?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Tina and Salem

Now we are in the yellows maybe tomorrow ? Maybe one more day ? Have a great night !

Sonia & Leo likes this.