01/09 Boomer AMBG 115, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thank you again to everyone for their prayers, well wishes, support, suggestions, comments, vines and hugs! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMBG 115
    Weight a couple of days before abdominocentesis was 18 lbs, weight this morning 16.4 lbs.

Like usual, he didn't eat anything overnight. He also didn't call me. He's eating ok during the day though but of course I'm here to put food right in front of him. He makes an effort to find water. I guess he would make an effort to find food (or at least call me) if he got hungry enough; I just don't wait that long.

Today's photo was taken in the fall and is a Lincoln's Sparrow (was a first for me).

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow that's a lot of fluid. I hope Boomer is feeling better today and eats for you. Sending prayers. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Eat your fudz Boomer. He must be more comfortable. Will you be weighing so you know if the fluid builds up again?

4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Great picture! I know that Boomer has to feel some better after losing all that fluid; and hopefully, he will feel much better today and eat some on his own.

5. Judy and Boomer

Oh absolutely!

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Please feel better and eat today, Boomer. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Gorgeous picture as usual, what a cute birdie!
    Continuing to send tons of vines and hugs to you, your DH and Boomer. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

That was alot of fluids, glad they were able to get them out, sending appy vines and prayers to Boomer and family

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Just stopping by to send some :bighug::bighug::bighug:!

9. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

Boomer, you are an awesome cat! You go through so much and still manage to kick diabetes butt! You need to eat little one, to gain strength. Maybe he likes to be served? Sending prayers to both of you!:bighug::bighug::bighug::kiss::kiss::kiss:

10. Judy and Boomer

Haha there's no "maybe" about it!

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awwwww....I'm so glad to hear that Boomer's procedure went well! I was sending prayers the whole time!!!

Lovely pic of the bird! You are a wonderful mama Judy....

Judy and Boomer and Sonia & Leo like this.
  12. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

Hey, wake up and smell the reality :) You are in love with Boomer and do anything for him, including being his personal assistant :)
    But is it not that he deserves the WORLD?! Especially that I am sure he knows how to melt your heart:bighug::kiss: