01/09 Boomer AMPS 130 +3 81 +6 76 PMPS 92+3 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 130 shooting 1.75u

Boomer woke me up 3-4 times last night and made me get up twice:( He ate most of his overnight fuds; he left a bit in the +6
    Allen ate very well last night again.

I was happy to see Boomer's numbers come back down yesterday since I really didn't want to give him that dosecrease today. Not sure whether he got into Allen's salmon pate (I know salmon has raised Boomer's numbers in the past) or whether it was something else but it appears to be over with now.

I must try to get out of the house today but unfortunately it will just be to walmart....I need test strips/syringes and apparently there's another big snow storm coming this weekend:eek:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer is waking you up again. :( Sounds like Allen is doing great! :)

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

How much snow is forecasted for your area? I hear we will get 8-10" starting Wednesday night through Friday morning. :banghead:

4. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

I think you often get the same weather patterns that we get here too. It'll be warmer through Sunday and then there's another big storm in the forecast for Friday night into Saturday. I think the only ones that are excited about it are Lenny and Bear.

Hope the store won't be too bad....

5. Judy and Boomer

I think the snow is coming closer to the weekend, meanwhile on Wednesday and Thursday it's supposed to rain.

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

So glad all is good with Boomer and Allen today! I'm sorry he still wakes you...I know the feeling all too well, because we've had cycles like that with our crew, too. It's tough...it can go on seemingly forever, but we've been lucky that they seem to be settling in better now - Zen is about a 50/50 shot of keeping me up, whereas a few months ago it was a 100% guarantee that I wasn't going to go to sleep before 1am or so (and I have to get up at 6am for Frankie's meds). Hopefully the phase will pass with Boomer, too. Good luck with the Walmart trip!

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

The snow is starting here this morning. We have 10 to 15 cm that is to come in the next 24 hours. That is to be followed with another cold snap as artic air moves in after.

Do you need some ear plugs Judy?

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Exactly. Started here and moves east. Enjoy!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  10. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad Booms came down for you. He likes to throw you a wacky number here and there :rolleyes: Sorry about your interrupted sleep, it stinks for sure. Even if it's just a Walmart run, it's good to get out for a few.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

I think FDMB needs a weather channel of it's own lol!

12. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Boomer, that wasn’t very nice!

Sorry about your lack of sleep again, Judy!

I hope it’s refeeshing to just get out of the house, even if it is to go to Walmart! :joyful:

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer heads to the lagoon for you today. Sorry he woke you up again. It will be nice for you to get out after being cooped up.

14. Judy and Boomer

15. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Judy, continued prayers for healing and full recovery . Keep taking good care of yourself ..this stuff has a tendency to morph quickly :(:woot::bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Judy and Boomer

17. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 92 shooting 1.75u

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We have great snow now, but it's supposed to turn to rain, freezing rain, and ice beginning tomorrow night and lasting through Sunday. Then it's supposed to get really cold again.

Yo Deputy Boomer, I needs you in the Lagoon because I'm on steroids and my bg is high. I'm on the beach, in the guard's chair!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

19. Judy and Boomer

20. Judy and Boomer

Yup it's supposed to be mild here for the next couple of days, rainy with some freezing rain mixed in for fun. Lots of snow this weekend:p the cold again:eek:

Yo Rusty Iz der for you dude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.