01-11-20 Salem PMPS 121 47/43+ 3.5 +4=94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

G
    ood Morning !

Boy what a change this morning . Salems at 59 this morning at +11 . I know its still early another hour to go. I have seen people shot at 63 . This is where i learned the shot low stay low theory . Hope everyone has a great morning . Great day . Will he go up by his amps ? Lets see where hes at in an hour

oh and we got waken up at 3 am ! The cats where running all over the house ! Lol for about 3 weeks i have suspecting a nasty little mouse ! Jojo had him in his mouth growling wouldnt let him go !! My son thought it was cool ! Im like poor mouse is terrified ! Yes Jojo and Salem had him running we had to rescue the poor mouse he sat on the porch in shock for while before he ran off !

edit: we live on a hill in the woods so we get at least one mouse a year . Lol ..... house is plenty clean just get a visitor once a year most of the time ....sometimes we never see a mouse for a couple of years ! :):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: We built the house 2000 we use to see a couple in a new house ! Guess it cones with living in the woods like living in the city. Cats scared them away after we started getting salem Sabrina, jojo and Bella .

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr
    ads/01-10-20-salem-pmps-101.224108/#post-2507283

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

If he's over 60, and you'll be able to monitor as long as you need to today, I think you can shoot his full dose. Just make sure you get a +1 and a +2 to see where he's going. I'm going back to sleep for a while. I'll check back when I wake up. Poor mouse. I hope it doesn't come back inside.

Sonia & Leo and Tina and Salem like this.
  3. Tina and Salem

Ok hes at 79 im shooting low stay low . Gotta take mama to the grocery store this morning but my son knows the routine . Hes been learning along with me he knows what to do if he drops . Daniels almost 26 so he will be ok for a couple of hours alone with Salem . I will update what he notes on paper when i get back . I dnt let him update the ss .

Sonia & Leo and carfurby (GA) like this.
  4. Tina and Salem

Oh i will be here the first couple of hours to monitor myself .

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Great AM there. Only 1 mouse a year!!!!! We get at least 1 if not 2 every month. In attic or basement. Not to mention what's in the sheds. These field mice, care less about cats in house.

Sonia & Leo and Tina and Salem like this.
  6. Tina and Salem

Yes unless we are not seeing them but i bet we just dnt see them lol ... i hate the little boogers .. yuck . When we fist moved in they were coning in from the dryer vent where the hose goes in the floor . Oh yeah we get them in the sheds too lol my husband has a 68 Camaro they go in his car he gets so mad . . I read if you take irish spring soap cut it in pieces and lay it around they hate the smell of it . Suppose to keep them away .

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Mouse traps for me.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  8. Tina and Salem

Oh boy I guess I’m not sure if I want to decrease right away since he’s been doing so good I really dnt want to see him bounce again .

9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Hi Tina,
    It looks like Salem wants a decrease . . . he is looking really good!

Tina and Salem likes this.
  10. Tina and Salem

Ok yes decrease these cats are weird decrease, increase then bouncing. Now decrease again ...hmmm lol thanks !