01/11 Boomer AMPS 151 +3 90 +6 79 PMPS 115 +3 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 151 shooting 1.75u

Boomer got me up at 2:00 again! I looked in his bowl, saw that he had eaten about 3/4 of his fuds, told him to finish his fuds (and I pointed to it in case he had forgotten where it was) and went btb. And I realized at this point that I had slept for 3 hours without waking up coughing! And I did sleep the rest of the night without coughing too. YAY. Anyways, Boomer was CPC last night.

Allen was also CPC last night.

We never did get out yesterday.....the freezing rain was supposed to hit around noon. Apparently some areas of our city did get a bit but in my area there was just rain. It's quite mild today with rain expected again. Tomorrow we're to get a "wintry mix" :eek: then large amounts of snow on the weekend:eek::eek::p:p and much colder temperatures again. sigh. And it's only mid January:rolleyes:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for sleeping without coughing and for CPC for both kitties. We're supposed to get a messy mix Friday into Saturday with rain turning to freezing rain and then to snow. I'd rather just have the snow.

Beth 73 and Judy and Boomer like this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

CPC stars :cat::cat:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

So glad the coughing is going away, and so sorry Boomer seems fixated on the 2:00 alarm! :rolleyes:

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on not coughing in bed!

Here, it was 35 F yesterday so snow was melting then it started raining overnight. Temperatures are dropping now so by tonight it will be 5 F. We have ice with a couple inches of snow coming down right now with some good gusts. :confused:

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for the disappearing cough and the CPC boys! Sorry winter seems to have decided to stay...

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hooray , Judy , for no night coughing :) I have been standing against “ the crud “ for two weeks and it is on its way out . Praying healing to you and DH , that u r on down hill side of this nastiness :bighug:

8. Judy and Boomer

+3 90
    Going out for a short walk very soon.....it's mild here and the sun is trying it's best to come out!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good report on the boys. And excellent news that your cough is getting better, Judy. Enjoy your walk. We have the rain now, too. And expecting a major snowstorm this weekend.

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Judy and Boomer

Apparently there's some talk now that a lot of the snow will stay to the east of us in New York :smuggrin:

12. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 115 shooting 1.75u

13. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.