01/13/18 Squallie AMPS 113, +2/66, +4/69, +10/99, PMPS 77, +2/76, +4/81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I know why Squallie is higher this morning! A dear friend who never listens to anything anyone tells her (she's a sweet person, but it all goes in one ear and right out the other, lol) very kindly brought my kitties a "treat" for Christmas - two small bags of dry contraband. Well, the Bengals being Bengals found the hidden bags last night and ripped one open - nobody wanted brekkies this morning because they were all fat on that nasty dry stuff they all love so much!

Anyway, he's happy and full of himself, and his bg will eventually come down from it's "dry-high", so all is well. :):):)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitties getting into the contraband. At least you know why he's higher.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Silly kitties - why do they love that nasty stuff so much? :rolleyes: Hope Squallie doesn't take too long to come on down...

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Just like us , wanting stuff that’s not good for us but tastes oh so yummy ;):woot::eek:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

That is like potato chips to me...I seez and I wantz.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  6. Squalliesmom

LOL!:p

7. Squalliesmom

Naughty Bengals, leading poor, innocent Squallie down a path of debauchery and turpitude, lol! ;);) Of course, I think Squall looked pretty pleased with himself, too. :p:joyful::cat:

8. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like Squallie's been doing really well on 2u.
    It feels good to be bad every once in a while ;):cat::p

HWright, Beth 73 and Squalliesmom like this.
  9. Squalliesmom

I just knew, if I let that junk food stay in the house, that sooner or later someone would find it, lol. I should have thrown it away as soon as my friend left (you'd think she'd get it, she's a diabetic herself!!!).:banghead:

10. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

There’s a bag of potato chips on top of the fridge....calling to me! ;):bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  11. Squalliesmom

LOL! And I was just sitting here thinking how tasty a bag of nummy, salty treats would be right now!:p:joyful::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  12. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Bengals are like raccoons in cat bodies, curious, mischievous and too smart for their own good, aren't you glad they don't have opposable thumbs?!

Glad you figured out the cause, all in all if 113 was the worst of the damage, not too bad, I'd say. Squallie's SS is beautiful as usual (even with the AMPS). ;)

Squalliesmom likes this.
  13. Squalliesmom

Bengals definitely are too smart for their own good, they get into everything!!! And when you have more than one, they learn from each other. :eek: I have actually commented before that I'm glad they don't have opposable thumbs, lol. :nailbiting:

14. Stacy & Asia

The opposable thumbs thought is terrifying! I have a friend that did raccoon rescue and the things they would do to her house, hint: pull the blue toilet tab out of the toilet and smear it all over the walls. :stop: I just know mine would do similar, if only they could! :joyful:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  15. Squalliesmom

I have a cousin who had a raccoon, I know they are very mischievous! My Bengals can already do things like open all the cupboards, open boxes and tins, my little female has even figured out a way to open the refrigerator! I have to put kiddie locks on everything, lol.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  16. Stacy & Asia

We used to have kiddie locks on the cupboards, Toki figured out how to thwart them. We had to change our door handles to round door knobs because she can open those too. She jumps up above the high cupboards and can get up but then meows because she can't get back down. :rolleyes: Asia used to walk on the railing overlooking a 2 story foyer and would leap a few feet to the window sill several feet above the front door, was so scary but there was no way to prevent her from doing it, fortunately, she's always been a lot more coordinated than Toki.

The fridge? How awful, do they make kid locks for that? Eep!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  17. Squalliesmom

That whole railing/window thing would terrify me, I'm afraid of heights, to the point where I can't stand seeing anyone else confronted with height! She would give me a heart attack, lol. Yes, fortunately, they do make fridge locks, kind of a velcro-y strap thing. I just bought a nice little storage ottoman for my living room and she's already figured out how to get the top off and play inside it - she's also torn the fabric lining, little stinker!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.