01/14 Furball +10=350 AMPS=408 +2.25=HI +5.5=480 PMPS=504

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jan 14, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/01-13-furball-10-301-amps-284-pmps-254.224238/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Alice and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH's recovery and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) for Ella's recovery from surgery and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Sue and Luci and Debra's BIL (@Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Judy and Boomer and @Jan Radar and Sandra's mom (@Sandra And Buddy).

2. carfurby (GA)

The crazy up and down weather is making me sick so I called off work today. It looks like Furball is bouncing from however low she went yesterday. I went back to sleep for a little while and when I woke up I found her syringe full of insulin. It's too late to give it to her since I have to work tomorrow. I hope she comes back down soon.

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh, Carla :bighug: Sending prayers for you and Furball ...I detest those HIs ....she will come down :bighug:

PS do you have any SQ fluids ? When Elmo gets his it helps bring his BG down a bit ... just a thought

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about the FS (forgot shot), Carla. Sending prayers that Furball uses her depot and comes down on her own. :bighug:
    These are for you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Healing vines to you dear Carla. Good one Sonia FS/forgot shot.
    Sending "down" wishes for our purry girl. Last night Tina was purring very, very softly, and I immediately thought of Furball! Always wanted her to teach Tina to purr:)

Sonia & Leo and carfurby (GA) like this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

@Beth 73 I don't have any SQ fluids. Thanks for the suggestion and the prayers.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better and I hope Furball doesn't go to much higher. Take care of yourself:bighug:
    Sending many prayers your way:bighug:

8. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Carla, so sorry to hear you don't feel well and also about the shot. Prayers and vines for you & Purrball.:bighug:

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

10. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hope you’ll be feeling better with some rest and that Furball finds some steady blues and greens today

11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Love,Light and Healing :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Feel better Carla! Furball will do just fine. (Hear that, Furball? Take care of your mamabean today and help her to get good rest.)

Lots of vines heading your way.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh darn! I hope you get to feeling better...and maybe Furball will come down tonight after she gets a little juice....it's hard to always be on top of all this isn't it?

Take care of yourself :) Maybe Furball will come and cuddle with you and share those great vibs they have :)

14. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Aw, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you both.:bighug::bighug:

15. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Actually not as bad as could have been ....bless her heart she surfed, be it in stinky numbers , but she surfed ❤️ Tomorrow will be better ! Sending more prayers ❤️

16. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon, Carla. I'd send some better weather your way, but you don't want what I got! Brrr...apparently it is so cold, exposed skin can get frost bite in 5-10 minutes :woot:.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  17. carfurby (GA)

Thanks Christie. I'm feeling a little better this evening. Wow that is cold.

18. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hope you're feeling better Carla. :bighug:

19. Sherry and Blackie

Sherry and Blackie Member

Sending healing vibes to you .