01/14 Furball +10.75=318 AMPS=339 +5.75=276 PMPS=281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...74-2-75-275-5-25-257-7-5-280-pmps-275.189542/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I'm not sure why she's pink. She was flat yellow yesterday. I thought she'd come down. It makes me wonder if I gave a fur shot last night. I'm still fighting air bubbles, but I thought I got rid of them. Hopefully she comes down today. I don't have the holiday off tomorrow, so I have to go back to work.

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hope you are feeling better, Carla.
    Pink not your color, Furball. How about yellow or blue or wow some greens?
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope she comes down for you today, and hope you are feeling better.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Furball!
    I hope you are feeling better Carla!

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Sorry you don't get the holiday off, Carla. What is Furball up to? o_O I hope she comes down for you today.

6. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

She's probably just being a cat and trying to keep the beans guessing. ....I hope that she changes out of her pink dress soon.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Carla :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Ah Furball... pink? I hope you can find your way down today. Blues and greens are great. Not too fast though, we don't want any bouncing either. Sorry for the air bubbles issue. I used to hate dealing with that. Some days were just awful. If it wasn't bubbles it was the zero line on the syringes....

I hope you are doing well. We are pluggin' along here. DH is well, despite a recent issue with a cat bite on his hand that swelled up, and meant a trip to the ER for AB's. All is well there now. Nicholas and William are great, still loving school, swimming and our adventures when no school allows us. William was recently admitted to the school Nicholas goes too for fall admission to kindergarten. He is very excited. Kitties are well too. Lola is still Lola :rolleyes:, Bug is still a sweetie ;), and Vanessa continues to do well with her lymphoma treatment :joyful:. The catio is still top notch in their books, they spend alot of time out in it, sun, rain, winds, or snow.... :):cool:

Have a great week. Sorry about the no day off on the holiday. I never got it off either. Take care.

8. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I hope she's on her way down as we speak.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I still don't feel that great. It seems more like a bad cold now.

I'm glad everyone is doing well. Sorry your DH had to go to the ER for the cat bite. I'm glad it healed okay. Glad Vanessa is still doing well with her treatment. Wow, it's hard to believe William is ready for Kindergarten. I'm glad the boys are still enjoying school, swimming, and their adventures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.