01-15-20 Salem PMPS 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

G
    ood Morning

This morning it took me over 2 hrs to put my BGs back in my spreadsheet . Over five days was missing ! Thank God I have them in my one Drop app for back up but its so confusing after midnight when the date changes ! Maybe I need a row of dates on that side after midnight ? Salems a little booger in the morning if you dnt get up when he thinks you should be up he either knocks my phone onto the floor off my nightstand or ... have you ever had a 22 lb cat walk across your metal back full of screws up and down . Sometimes he does both to me ! Gosh I wish I never had that surgery !! Grr .. it hurts bad enough just laying there all night and then to have a big baby of 22lbs having a fit for mommie to get up to feed him .....it kills me !
    Ok Salem hit 49 last night so here I go with a reduction again .. hope he doesn’t bounce !
    Prayers for everyone ! Bless those with sick kitties and those gone ... I’m praying for you .
    Have a great Day !

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-question-about-reducing.224282/#post-2509634

Sherry and Blackie likes this.
  2. Tina and Salem

3. Tina and Salem

Oops forgot its that date again gotta go help mama pay bills buy groceries a four to five hour trip . Daniel will be taking care of Salem I will post in my ss when I get back .

but I will be here earlier this morning ...

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you got the dates back in your SS. I keep a notebook with all of Furball's numbers written down in case something gets messed up with her SS. I hope Salem slides down and surfs safely today.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

My data used to disappear all the time.

I do keep a hard copy that I use daily where I keep the meds and food on it cuz it's just to hard to enter it all on the phone and scroll constantly. I use 2 rows per day.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

uh oh...you might want to ask Marje @Marje and Gracie to help you populate the entire year's worth of dates when she returns. I believe she's hosting guests from Europe currently and isn't on the board.

I keep a notebook next to the testing station so I can jot down the BG number and time of day - sometimes I don't get back to my personal computer for hours...sometimes longer - I'd be lost without my paper notebook - and I have the OneDrop as reference when I forget to write the number/time down...I'll tell you, it's a job keeping track of all this data...too bad the OneDrop doesn't sync with our spreadsheets! Another request for their developers! :)

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

This is what I do. Print out blank page of ss.

1st photo
    I use 1 line for bgs, meds. Next line for meals, poops, vomits etc. This is what I rely on as it's entered at time something is done or happens. Transferred to pc whenever I'm on it.

2nd photo
    Is the copy after transferring from written copy into excel. So I have it in color.

I only put bgs in ss. Use to do same 2 lines in ss but was told it's to much info and hard to follow.

Meds, subqs, poops are color coded.

Attached Files:

Tina and Salem and Sue and Luci like this.
  8. Tina and Salem

Thanks I had been backing it up but I didn’t have a backup for those 5 days . I think I back it like every week or so diffently need to do something else . Yes I was thinking that about one drop would be nice if we could transfer it to our spreadsheet !! I was fussing while putting it back together telling salem bad baby , now mamas panicking ..lol
    I was thinking once that one of those weekly planner books it has dates time days of the week Sunday thru saturday and months in them would be great for a fast backup .

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  9. Tina and Salem

I got a journal I use to take notes how salems doing but I don’t write the bgs and times in it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020