01/15 Merry - AMPS 9.4(169), +4 8.8(158), +8.25 6(108), +11 7.1(128)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuanneP, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

Merry is, so far, staying blue today :) He's giving us all a nice little break for now. I'm going to stick with 4u & see if he can hold it. I know I did a couple reductions in a short time but considering he wasn't staying safe on his own & needed constant intervention, I feel it was warranted. It would be amazing to see another reduction but not for a few days because we all need some rest after the past weekend!

Here's the silly boy on one of the many scratchers in the house. He likes to use it on the decline, LOL!

Merry Scratcher Jan 2018.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

It'll take 6 cycles to make sure the depot is fully restored after the skip. That's a great excuse to take it easy and enjoy the blues (I hope) the next couple of days.

Myagi (GA) and Heidi and LuanneP like this.
  3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

That is such a cute pic! I've never had any cats use the scratcher in that direction. :cat:

LuanneP likes this.
  4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Isn't he a handsome boy! :smuggrin:

LuanneP likes this.
  5. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

Merry is definitely different, LOL! He always climb on it at the top & scratches on it that way. Altho he's declawed (by his original people :( ) he still loves to rub his paws on it. I think he's just spreading his scent around to bug the other kitties.

Merry is 6(108) at +8.25 so he may be heading into green again before PMPS. We'll see!

Myagi (GA) and Heidi and Osha like this.
  6. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

Good, Merry is still blue at +11 :)

7. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

PMPS still blue :) Hoping for a quiet night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.