01/16/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=211, +2=236, +4=232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

01/15 +11=182

AMPS=184

Feeling goooood this morning!

It is pouring rain here. Freezing temps are suppose to be here around 9am. They haven't called work yet but they have closed a bunch of school districts. I know I can make it to work because I leave so early but am afraid I won't be able to make it home. We will see what happens. I sure would rather not get out in this stuff.

Hope everyone has a great and safe Tuesday.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear Gizmo is feeling good. Be careful if you go out in that weather.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Be careful, always better to leave later after the salt trucks treat the roads...but are there even such a thing as salt trucks in TX?

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad G. is feeling good. Be careful out there, and especially watch out for others!

5. LizzieInTexas

Yes (not salt but treatment of some sort) but they tend to only focus on the overpasses (and we have a ton of those). It is 33* and sleeting right now and is going to get colder throughout the day with more precipitation. I am staying home. I am pretty sure I could get in safe but not sure about getting home later. It won't warm up above freezing today.

6. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you decided to stay home. Best to be safe. I am also off today due to weather. It’s great to hear that Gizmo is feeling so good and that +2 looks promising for a nice cycle today. I had to laugh at Gizmo’s garage adventures yesterday. I swear my Gizmo knows how to open our garage door ... he loves to sneak out there. Enjoy you day. Stay warm!

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Snow day! Grown up snow days are the best! ;) Hope you enjoy it.

8. LizzieInTexas

:)

Heading down the road to get some firewood.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Stay safe , Lizzie :bighug: Here in SW Missouri we only got 2 inches but temp this AM was -5 So salt doesn’t work on that :woot: Schools closed due to temps ...ours is a rural district with long , hilly back road bus routes . Stay safe and warm :bighug:

10. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=211

History:
    AMPS=184, +2=141, +3.5=132, +4.5=146, +6=179

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.