01/18 Chanel AMPS 340 PMPS 348

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura & Chanel, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope all is well with you Laura. I see that you have gone back to Lantus...give us an update sometime when you can.

I hope Chanel comes down from that pink cloud soon :)

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Laura --

Can you do. your best to get a before bed test every night? I realize it may not seem necessary with Chanel being in high numbers. However, kitties can drop from the 400s to the 40s in a cycle. Having some idea of what's happening at night may help you to better understand what's going on with Chanel's numbers in the big picture.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

Yes Sue, but only temporarily. My husband and I are waiting for her allergy results at the end of next week and the swollen lip seems to clear out slowly, very slowly. Still, I have to say that yup, you girls were right, Zyrtec is working and she is on the 7th day of it. We planned to do it for at least 10 days since Zyrtec seems to help with other issues including IBD. I mean I do not want to jinx it but CHANEL CAN EAT PATE WITHOUT TUMMY CRAMPS!!!
    Anyway, I digress. Long story short, we want to go back to 1U Levemir starting Jan 27th (Lantus increase next week to 1.5U). By that time, we will have the allergy test results, the apartment will be RAID-treated and hopefully her skin itchiness will be close to solved (she is scratching herself less these days, but I cannot say the same about myself LOL since I am not using any creams so I can still cuddle with Chanel).
    The pink and red values are due in part to her not feeling well, changing back to Lantus, and HC dry food.
    We are trying to get her back to better values and for a while we will stop going to the vet (even if now she is shaking her head, ear mites I assume). We are getting different things recommended here on the forum and later we may be shopping for another vet. However, for now Chanel is better not going to the vet.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

Sure, I will do that.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

OMG Furbaby got to lemons and BLUES, YAY!!! Keep it up little one. Wow Carla, your baby started the weekend so lovely :):bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.