01/18 Noisy Boomer AMPS 158 +3 153 +6 106 PMPS 137 +3 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 158 shooting 1.75u

I woke up at 3:00 last night and realized that Boomer hadn't got me up at 2:00. YAY! I looked around for him, couldn't see him, and started to worry:rolleyes: I got out of bed and then a bit of movement caught my eye; he was laying in his bed but positioned so that I couldn't see any of his white fur so I hadn't been able to see him in the dark. :rolleyes: Since I was up, I checked on his 2:00 fuds, he had eaten a lot of it but there was maybe a tsp left. I always give him extra in this dish (always hopeful that he won't wake me up) so I wasn't concerned that he hadn't eaten enough and I went btb. Well....at 4:00 he decided that he wanted to eat but I guess 2:00 leftovers were :p. I got up, stirred his food, went btb. He cried a few more times then decided to eat. At 4:30 he started crying again:rolleyes:. I called him a few times and was just about to give in and open his 4:50 dish for him but then he quieted down. sigh.

Allen ate well overnight. He spends nights in our spare bedroom so that he can graze and he has also decided to call us around 4:00 or 5:00 each morning. He's not as loud as Boomer and is behind a closed door so he doesn't wake me but he does wake DH.

After today our weather is supposed to be much milder so I'm hoping for a few walks over the next few days.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry for the kitties waking you and DH up, but glad they both ate well.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh what I would give for a complete 8 hours sleep!

Slide back down Boomer.

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh, Judy, Boomer wakes u up even when he doesn’t :bighug::) What a wonderful Mama Bean you are :bighug:Happy Thursday to u and urs :)

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I know that panic when they are so predictable and then they don’t do something and you worry! That’s how we found out Asia lost her hearing. She would come from wherever she was when I called her and one day I couldn’t find her and she didn’t come when I called. I was convinced she had snuck out the door somehow even though she wasn’t prone to ever do that. Eventually found her, sleeping and oblivious...after looking outside and calling for her and panicking of course! :rolleyes:

Wonder why his 2:00 alarm didn’t go off last night? Guess you could consider that some bonus sleep. ;)

6. Judy and Boomer

+3 153
    My cat has the strangest cycles!

7. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Must have been one of those nights... Maggie was vocal last night too. Hope you have unbroken sleep tonight!

8. Judy and Boomer

9. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 137 shooting 1.75u

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

:cat: Boomer. :cat:Allen. :p:p

11. Judy and Boomer