01/19/18 Squallie AMPS 134, +3/55, +4/69, PMPS 120/ +3/89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie is quite pleased with himself today. Candy's cone came off, so she isn't quite as needy, and Squallie has made sure she knows who truly owns Mom, lol. Silly kitties. Gotta love 'em! :p:cat::joyful:

2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Silly kitties are the best! :cat::rolleyes:

Saw the notes in your SS from last night....boy I bet you were super awake when you read that meter. That is wonderful that your son reminded you that you should test again. :):bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Silly kitties. Glad Candy got rid of the cone. Nice of your son to remind you to retest. It's so easy to panic. :bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Cone freedom , yeah !!!! Those cones make We beans ab as miserable as our kitties ...although I’m sure they’d beg to differ :woot:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Squalliesmom

Super-awake doesn't even begin to describe it, lol. He's been as low as 22 on that same meter, so I thought if it just said Lo, it had to be dire! Immediate panic ensued....gravy and Karo first, then use the brain again, lol.

6. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla. It is incredibly easy to panic, when it comes to our sweet kitties! Candy is happy, she spent almost an hour cleaning and grooming, lol.

7. Squalliesmom

Isn't that the truth!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.