01/24/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=160, +2=124, +3.5=70, +4.5=74, +5.5=88, +11=181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

01/23 +11=146

AMPS=166

Nice start! I thought for sure he would touch green last night - but no. He may have yesterday AM cycle.

Hope everyone has a nice hump day.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gizmo. It looks like he's been playing with Furball. Those are similiar to her numbers this morning. I hope Gizmo surfs safely for you.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely, Gizmo! :cat:

4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Gizmo, you’re such a tease! Maybe some green today? :D

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Lookin’ great , Gizmo !!! Stay safe while the beans are at work :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=160

History:
    AMPS=166, +2=149

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He is staying consistent!

OT: Planning a trip to San Antonio and wished you lived closer so we could meet. :( I haven't been to TX since after President Kennedy was assassinated and we went to Dallas to visit friends and saw where the assassination took place. Prior to that was in 1960 when I lived in San Angelo. Can't wait to get back to that state!

8. LizzieInTexas

That would have been awesome. It is about 4 1/2 hours from here.

I love San Antonio. It is such a fun city. Too many margaritas on the river walk. I slipped on the top stone stair of one of the bridges going over the river walk and slid all the way down on my back and landed in front of two police and three nuns (no joke). Nothing was hurt except for my pride :facepalm:

Getting lost in the wrong part of town (it was funny at the time but I was young and stupid and should have been more scared).

Great zoo. The Alamo. Oh to be young and carefree again.

9. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good, Gizmo. Now just slide down a bit and keep on surfing! :cool::D

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I will no doubt do that! But, don't want to copy your fall and slide, LOL

What's the wrong part of town? We are staying at a B & B in the historic part of town on Madison. Lots of restaurants in their neighborhood and walkable to all the touristy things.

11. LizzieInTexas

This was driving and we got lost. I honestly have no idea where we were but it wasn't good:eek:. I was with two girlfriends, one was down visiting her hubby that was stationed at the Air Force base and we were trying to get back to our hotel. It was the first time I had been there (first time for all of us). We drove around the loop at least 10 times - lol. We had a blast. This was probably around 87/88.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.