02.09.18, Porto, AMPS 250, +6 223, PMPS 320, +6 284, +9 227

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

yesterday

Hello all and I hope everyone is enjoying their sunday!

Porto is having a good morning, we took a short walk and he chased after some birdies. Last night he had a so and so poop, I think it may be due to constipation, some came out hard but the top was quite soft.

My ankle is bothering less, must be all the exercise Im getting on our morning walks :D

Healing vines for all the kitties who needs them and for their amazing moms! :bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope you ankle continues to get better, Porto come on down to the lagoon today:D

Manu & Porto likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like you had a good morning. I hope Porto slides down today and your ankle continues to get better.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Manu! I am imagining your walk with Porto this morning! What a great way to start the day!

Looks like he is still bouncing from the greens . If he hasn't made his way back into greens by the end of tomorrow's PM, you would take his dose back up. Hopefully he will get there on this reduction. Or if you see his numbers trending steadily upwards today it could indicate a failed reduction. Post and ask if you're not sure. That is one of the hardest things to discern .

I watched the famous tomato festival in Spain on the news! What a turn out of people. I can't imagine getting tomato juice in the eye. :eek:

Manu & Porto likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Porto comes back down for you soon! Love hearing about your walks. Exercise is always good...at least that is what my trainer tells me.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  6. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Sorry for the delayed reply, it was supposed to be relaxing Sunday yesterday and found myself up to neck with errands, for family and friends. Thank you for keeping an eye on us! :bighug:

He is high, indeed, no greens so it may very well be that, failed reduction. Gonna wait as Bobbie suggested, lets see if tonight he takes a turn for lower numbers.

Hate replying to this thread and bring it back up but feels weird to reply in the new one.
    The tomato festival is crazy but Ive never been. I dont think I could stand being covered with tomates and not be able to wash off that for a long time, brrr.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.