02-09-20 Salem PMPS 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Good Morning
    Bare with me as I move all my things over from one phone to another . It’s driving me crazy . I bought another iPhone because my other iPhone was acting ridiculous . And on top of it I got up late this morning ! Grrrr .
    Salems doing great . Have not seen him get too close to 50 since doing the skinny 2 where I fill my string on 2 units and push out two drops . I hope everyone has a good day !

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-08-2020-salem-pmps-116.225363/

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    LilTurkey and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

When my phone is acting up I reboot it. Normally that takes care of it. Just needs to update info every so often. And I clean out crap, it seems to save in different places. Anything to avoid getting new phone or device, it's a PITA.

Salem is looking good.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Yeah thats what usually what I do but get this ...after I activated the new phone my old phone is still active.it still has a signal but when I called Verizon they said it shows only one phone on my number lol .how weird is that. it can still make calls from it and everything and my new phone works on that number too . I Wonder what happens when I get a call ? Does both phones ring ? It’s only one telephone number .

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member