02.09 Nelli (+5) 91; AMPS 163; (+6) 172

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Nelli is dong better this morning and able to poop and eat. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 and Krystina & Nelli like this.
  3. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Nelli had (apparently) a good nights sleep last night. She is happy, playful and... seems happy.
    She ate breakfast although in two parts.
    As customary, as I am fixing breakfast sh3 Goes into Lb and poops. Tried but no success. Eight breakfast anyhow although only about half and then went back to Lb trying to poop unsuccessfully. Finished her breakfast and had her fiber Max little fishy treats which she loves and some vitamins. Playing with her catnip toy- she is definitely feeling good this morning, I’m sure it had everything to do with bupe injection last night. I know what is coming though. She will stop eating if she can’t go poop. Has tried a few times again to poop no success. Today is a very long busy day for me so I will not be back until mid afternoon or so. I am running about an hour late already but wanted to be sure and take the time to give an update… I hope the day goes your way happy healthy and happy

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Poor Nelli! It does sound like she is feeling better.

The problem with Bup is it can make cats very constipated. It does with Bubba.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Nelli is feeling better and eating for you. I hope she can poop soon. Sending prayers.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  6. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I'm glad Nelli is feeling better. I hope the bupe does not have the same constipating effect on her as it does on Bubba. I hope she will be able to poop soon. Poor thing.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Healing and poop prayers sent to Nelli ❤️ And hugs to you , wonderful momma bean Krystina :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad to hear she is happy.

9. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

Wonderful to hear that Nelli feels a bit better! Hope she poops soon. I can't remember if she is on anything for her BMs? I'm pretty sure bupe constipated Willow some, she's on clearlax and pumpkin now, and if I had to give bupe again I'd definitely bump those up a bit just in case... Sending love, Nikki

10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending prayers and healing vines