02/10/20 Salem PMPS 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Good Morning !
    Salems doing great ! As always ! I shot a 60 this morning .
    Does anyone else use one drop meter here ?
    Editing ...
    Its seems my meter isn’t working correctly . My meter works like this ... it pulls the test results off the meter into the app but they stay in the meter since day one I have over a thousand tests on my meter . When I hit sync data to the server it only goes up to 2 percent . Sometimes I have seen it go up to 100 percent but rarely . The counter on the meter keeps losing my count it use to say 1017 then it drops it might say one time 0 or 300 . It’s weird you know where it says total logged readings . From day one I couldn’t order strips I had to wait for them to fix it they told me I created two accounts they had to be merged I waited 9 days for them to do that . Now how does it work for y’all when you call I usually don’t get anyone when I call if I do it’s always the same girl so I assumed I’m assigned to her so when I call I figured my phone number goes straight to her . I have never spoken to anyone else there . Sometimes she emails me back sometimes she takes two weeks to call me back ir email me back only cause I tokd my coach about no one answering me . How does it work with y’all ? It’s so different to what I’m seeing . My meter is always connecting or disconnecting . Sometimes my tests results go in and sometimes they dnt ? I think my meter is messed up but I bet she will give me a hard time replacing it cause when I tokd her the lancer wasn’t working correctly she replied to me to use another I may have it shoukd be nothing wrong with it I just got it it’s new ? Come on lady just cause it’s new doesn’t mean it’s not messed up . Plus they should replace it . I asked her isn’t it under warranty ? She said she was putting in a ticket for a new meter but that was two weeks ago ! Help !
    I hope everyone has a great day !

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-09-20-salem-pmps-92.225423/#post-2523632

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope they send you a new meter soon! I've gotten replacement kits but it did seem to take a while.

Good luck! Salem is nice and low this morning- wow! Great start!

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Salem. I hope he surfs safely. I hope you can get the meter working correctly.

4. Tina and Salem

I think I’m going to pull my hair out lol . Nothing seems to work right anymore . I’m beginning to think it’s me ? I know I have a hard time coming across to someone when I try to explain something . But I slowly talked to her in a polite way to explain to her my problems and concerns and that I’m not a happy customer . I also told her I know she must be overwhelmed with work I dnt know if that’s what is going on but if I tell her my lancer is not working I tested it on myself also she replies to use another lancer it must be cause I’m using it on a cat his ears must be too thin . I told her No its worked before . I tested it on myself it pokes me but it doesn’t stick me so it’s got to be the lancer . I dnt know I’m frustrated. I told her I wasn’t happy I’m not one to start anything or say much but I’m a paying customer . She’s not even reading all my emails I had an order just sit there waiting for pick up for 9 days so I called and emailed her the order number the date and everything and she starts talking to me about another order ? I said excuse me I gave you the order number are you reading my emails all the way through ? It’s crazy .
    Nothing is working right around here either . My new phone is acting crazy too . Lol I’m venting ....

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Have you tried using the lancets from Walmart without using the device?

6. Tina and Salem

Yes I use them too . My son likes to use the lancets with him just poking without the lancer but salem hates it that way he always jumps when we poke with just the lancet . Even with a gentle poke. he does well with a lancer .

7. Tina and Salem

Now she’s saying they replaced the meter before ? ! I have never had this kit replaced . She claims in her notes it says it’s been replaced before ? So now she’s saying that’s why she didn’t replace the lancet. My word this lady is crazy . I have been telling her from day one everything that’s been going on , has she not listen to me ? Evidently she hasn’t listen to me ? Maybe it’s my accent she does t understand me ? No that Cnt be it I dnt have an accent in my emails . Lol I do word things funny ? Oh my please Lord help me !
    I should have just asked for a supervisor ! Hint hint .. I was trying to be nice . Nice dnt work no more

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Maybe the woman is confused because 2 accounts were merged. Anyway speaking with supervisor or manage is good if they will put you through to them. In the mean time do you have a backup meter you can use?

9. Tina and Salem

Yes I have a backup meter but I have only one container of strips . I think she should overnight it for me for what she’s has put me through . When I call I always get her . I have never spoken to anyone else before . So I figured they must have my phone number assigned to her . Is that not how it works for you ? She merged the two accounts together but I have never had a replacement before ? so I dnt know why she thinks I have ?

10. Tina and Salem

You think she might have merged my account with someone else’s account she did it ? She claimed she put a ticket in to have them merged . But I think she did the merging .cause I waited 9 days just to use my app it wasn’t working right .

11. Tina and Salem

I pushed the option for employee something and I got someone else . Thankful he listened to me ! He’s going to investigate for me . I told him the whole story in a short version so he knew the basics . Doesn’t sound like I’m suppose to get ariana as an assigned customer service cause I told him I get her all the time . And I’m not getting anywhere with her . So hopefully he will help me .