02/10 Boomer AMPS 191 +3 146 +6 110 PMPS 167 +3 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 191 shooting 2.25u

Another pj party with Boomer last night although once I gave him the higher carb ff at +3 he surfed nicely in mid-greens until at least +6. At +6 I did give him another spoonful of the higher carb and then opened his buffet and he ate most of his +6 but when I went to bed there was still a bit of higher carb on the plate. And DH got up at +11 this morning to start the coffee and forgot to pick the dishes up (seriously? He walks right past them twice, once into the kitchen then again going out of the kitchen :rolleyes:). Boomer wasn't hungry at AMPS this morning so I'm sure he finished off his overnight fuds at +11 today, which may have included the higher carb stuff.

Today on the agenda....a newborn session in 4 hours (+4).

This week.....well besides DH's appts each day, our ensuite bath reno begins on Wednesday. Not sure what I'm doing with Boomer....he hates strangers and noise and there's going to be both....and the only room that I can actually shut him in to make sure he doesn't dash out the door when it's open is the spare bedroom which is right next to the ensuite:rolleyes:. I don't really have much choice; I can see me fishing him out from under the bed several times over the next couple of weeks.

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Can you put a white noise machine or YT video in the room with him? I hung out with Gizmo in the master bedroom when we had the house replumbed. Talk about noise! But nothing like that ever bothered him. If I remember correctly he was having a panc flare at the time but he was a trooper.

Just remember the initial mess will be worth it on the end. Just painful to get through :smuggrin:. I cleaned sheetrock dust for weeks.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice Boomer greens but was PJ party necessary. Good news on the reno, did ours 2 yrs ago. Wasn't to bad. Gutted entire room, even had tub removed. Surprisingly only one day of straight power tools and banging. Once bathfitters was done then contractor came 2 days later to drywall the rest. After painting It was just putting in the accessories and vanity so noise was really nothing. Finished room is so worth it all.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Beautiful surf for Boomer yesterday! Would have been nice to see the non-food-induced AMPS.

Yep. Sounds about right.

https://www.musicforcats.com/
    Created by scientists so supposed to be effective. Bailey's ears definitely perked up when she heard this for the first time. Not sure if it would really have a calming effect since when I used it for her, she wasn't a diabetic.

I hope the reno goes as well as Paula's did. Short and sweet!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Boomer last night. I hope he surfs safely today and the newborn session goes well.

6. Judy and Boomer

Yes, once the tear-out is done (which hopefully is just Wednesday) the noise shouldn't be too overwhelming. But to preserve my sanity (worrying about Boomer escaping the house) and to reduce his nervousness, I will likely keep him closed in the spare bedroom while there is a contractor in the house. I think he will be here every day (except maybe weekends) but I don't think he'll be here for 8 hours a day; all depends on what he's working on. I will spend some time with Boomer in the bedroom; there is no tv in there yet but I will have a newborn session to edit.

7. Judy and Boomer

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Boomer's BG is doing Great! :)
    Great today.gif

9. Judy and Boomer

+6 110

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Judy and Boomer