? 02/11 Buddy AMPS 112 Help with Weird High Numbers.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandra And Buddy (GA), Feb 11, 2020.

1. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Condo

Buddy has been doing really well except for the last couple days and today he is shooting up.

I am sure he did not get into kibble. and I am sure I did not do a fur shot. Any ideas?

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Is Buddy's behavior as usual? One possibility is that he could have an infection of some sort brewing. Another possibility is he needs a bit more insulin. He's been at this dose for over 10 days.

3. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Appy has not been good since yesterday. Other than that he seems the same. Him and the civie did get into a fight the other day. I will check him over for a sore. I thought he was pretty steady on this dose, even had some decent lows. These cats! :rolleyes:

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Give him another day or two...if he's still not seeing those lovely greens again, maybe fatten his dose just a bit? Sometimes that's all they need is a little nudge. Your high numbers are what I think look like low numbers for Luci - LOL! :p It's all perspective, huh?

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Buddy is just having an off day and gets back to green for you. How is your mom doing?

Sandra And Buddy (GA) likes this.
  6. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Mom is doing really well, Thank you for asking! She is only using her oxygen for sleep now, and is feeling much better. I think we have been able to keep the UTI's at bay with , Extra water, Cranberry pills and D'manose. So far so good.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great to hear. :)

8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Nice to see you Sandra, I'm glad your Mom is doing better. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

Ya I was going to say his numbers look like they fall into the category of “well regulated”.