02/11 Chanel AMPS 94 PMPS 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura & Chanel, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

Sonia & Leo and LilTurkey like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear Chanel is feeling good. Nice start today. I hope she surfs safely.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wonderful start.

How is the tummy issue? Off the dry food?

4. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

@carfurby , Thank you very much. I hope that she will surf well today especially since she took the dose reduction.
    @Olive & Paula, we tried to eliminate any allergen not only the dry food. She did not even need the S. boulardii, and now you cannot stop her from playing. The stool is actually quite dry and I give her CatLax to help, not every day though. She does not seem to have any tummy issues anymore, but hey she is eating only chicken and beef, good thing she actually enjoys her Fancy Feast as always.
    I have so much dry food I can open a store with it. Some bags are opened though. Wondering if I should put them on the Supply Closet to give.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

That's good. Mine only eat beef and chicken. Although they stopped eating the FF chicken all together.

You can donate the food to a rescue, Petsmart will take back food even if it's opened. And if you have wildlife you can throw it in yard for them.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

What a beautiful start today! Congratulations on the reducie! She does seem to be doing so much better! Glad that you've been able to make progress on the food/tummy situation too!

Have a wonderful day Laura!

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Chanel beautiful start
    Have a great day

8. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

I think I need to increase the dose to 1.6. She seems to love the blues at 1.5, so maybe a little bump would help her get into greens but not too low to go under 70. I will start tonight the new dose and see how that goes.
    Thank you all for all the help and advice. Chanel is doing the hard work and she seems to love it.