02/16 Leo AMPS 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Yesterday

:bighug::bighug::bighug: Tons of health vines and good luck wishes for Amethyst and Pamela :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Good morning,

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Be healthy and safe kitties, we love and worry about you so much. :bighug:

@Christie & Maverick @Judy and Freckles @Diane Tyler's Mom @Si am cat mom
    (I hope the tags work)

Hi ladies, sorry I wasn't on the board last night. Christie is right, because Leo is considered long term, and I'm following TR, I'm taking reductions on either once under 40 or three times under 50 or a full week in 50 to 80s.

On 01/24 he went below 40 so that was an automatic reduction regardless of whether long term diabetic or not so I reduced by .25

On 01/26 (two days later) the 49 was barely under 50 and probably leftovers from the larger depot so that one really doesn’t count.

On 02/06, again barely under but I may have taken it into consideration and counted it as one drop under 50 if he went under again soon thereafter but he didn’t. So that one didn’t count either.

On 02/12 he hit 40 so I was watching closely to see if it would happen again but so far it hasn’t.

I’m on high alert right now because of those limes and taking it one day at a time waiting to see what he’s going to do. Other than when he went under 40 and made it very clear that he wanted a reduction, he really hasn't made it easy because he's always just on the borderline. I wish he would be a little more decisive with his intentions. :rolleyes: And I hope I'm doing this right! :rolleyes:

All thoughts are welcome!!

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice start Leo!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Leo.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Leo is looking good. :D

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Sonia thanks for explaining that to me, I only asked because if Tyler ever needs a reduction I want to do it correctly. I'm following TR also. Leo looks great this morning have a good day Sonia

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Leo's enjoying his surfing in the lagoon :) Hang ten baby...or is that 20?

Have a great day Sonia!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Leo's SS is so impressive. When you look at it all you see is green green and more green.

Sonia - you are doing a great job with Leo...... And Leo, you are doing a wonderful job keeping your BG #'s so low.

I am going to show Yoyo tonight your beautiful SS:D:D:D

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Leo is looking so good! :D

Sonia & Leo likes this.