02/17/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=189, +2=199, +4=109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

02/16

AMPS=174 (first test was 159 and I didn't believe it - lol).

I thought for sure he would bounce with the drop he had last night. He ate all but about 1-1/2 teaspoons of his +4.5 food last cycle. He went back twice and sniffed at it but wouldn't finish it - that is nausea - correct?

Ate all of his PS (breakfast) with enthusiasm and finished in record time. Defrosting a liver shake cube as a treat in about an hour.

I may give him an other 1/4 of a Mirtz tonight with his meds. He sure did really good on it and if I only have to give every-other-day that's not too bad.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Caturday. Be sure to give them extra lovins today. I woke up to mine sleeping on me - :) Best way ever to wake up.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gizmo. I hope you get a blue/green surf today.
    Or he's being a cat. I've only heard of licking the lips after seeming like they want to eat and not eating being a sign of nausea. I hope he continues to eat for you today.

Great way to wake up.

HWright and LizzieInTexas like this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Love the AMPS! And good news that he is eating better. :cat: I have heard both, going to the food and sniffing without eating and licking the lip smacking as nausea symptoms. Hope he enjoys the liver shake. Good idea to ice cube them.

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good this morning, Gizmo! How about a nice easy slide into the lagoon.

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Woo hoo and nice way to start this Caturday for you both. May the weekend be smooth sailing for you both, too. ❤️ :bighug::bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas and Beth 73 like this.
  6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Best start in like 2 weeks :cool:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sooo glad Gizmo is getting back on track AND that you have the weekend to take care of yourself , Lizzie :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

PMPS=189

History:
    AMPS=174, +2=156, +4=134, +6=133, +8=146

Gizmo had a great day today. Feeling good. :cool:

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

So glad to hear good Gizmo report :bighug::). Hope you are relaxing too, Lizzie :):bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.