02/19 Boomer AMPS 113 +3 121 +6 97 PMPS 131 +3 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 113 shooting 1.5u

Last night at PS and +3 Boomer was Mr Fussypants and it was difficult to get him to eat. So I knew he would get me up at 2:00. And he did. And I tested him (77) because I've been feeling that he wants to earn another reducie..... then realized that he had eaten more of the +3 extra food and the number would be a bit high anyways. And he didn't eat his +6. He also yelled once at +9 and he also didn't eat his +9. MAN!

Allen also left quite a bit of his auto feeder food last night.

Both boys have decided in the last few days that they don't like chicken pate anymore. They did this, in tandem, a few weeks ago too. The food issues are driving me nuts!

This morning at PS Boomer also turned his nose up at turkey pate :rolleyes: so I gave him some ff ocean whitefish and tuna and he ate it. So today in his auto feeder he has different varieties of ff. Which is fine; I don't mind giving him ff but, for times when DH and I will both be away, I need to have a food that both boys can eat so that it's not a big deal if they eat out of each other's auto feeder. And the ff that Boomer eats are all too high in Phos. for Allen. sigh.

It's a holiday here today (Family Day) so most people are off work and the stores are closed. Today on this Bean's agenda: exercise. And I need to finish cleaning up from the family dinner. Maybe a nap this afternoon :D

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer woke you up and is being so picky. I hope he eats better today. I hope you can get a nap in.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I’m sorry they are both being picky. I wish there were a lot more varieties of low P foods! Hope you find some foods that will appease both princes! ;)

Never heard of Family Day before, is it just a holiday to be with your family? How did that come about? It’s Presidents’ Day here.

4. Judy and Boomer

Family Day has existed for maybe 10 years......I think they just created a stat holiday for February because there wasn't one lol. In some provinces Family Day was last Monday; in others it's today.

5. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry the boys are in cahoots on a food protest... :rolleyes: Nice start for Boomer though.

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Ahhhh, I feel your pain ,Judy , when they all go on a food refuse at the same time :banghead: Like they have a closed door kitty meeting and decide to make momma bean a little extra crazy :eek:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

And, trust me, it's working!

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

+3 121
    Wrong direction Boomer.
    I must start getting some tests somewhere between PM +6 and AMPS....it's like he's going low at night and then by morning he's in his version of a bounce. idk. He hasn't been dropping that much between PMPS and +3 and the +6s that I've got aren't telling me he's going low.

And now he's sitting here refusing to eat his +3 ff
    He's driving me crazy.

ETA: his +3 was turkey & giblets which he also didn't eat last night so I've given him a serving of ff chicken feast and he's eating now. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Judy and Boomer

+6 97
    Well he's not working too hard at it today but at least he's green now.

10. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 131 shooting 1.5u

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Deputy Boomer, Eat yer fuds. You've gotta be strong to do your job in the lagoon!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

12. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.