02/20 Tori AMPS 201; +9~52 PMPS 148 and Recap

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb and Tori, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

She 's had a kind of strange day. Wasn't helped by the fact that I actually slept in and was 1 hour and 15 minutes late with her shot. I really expected her to be sky high so was very pleasantly surprised. Actually this whole week has been really good for Tori. NO pink all week!!! That is crazy good for her. I'm so pleased. SHe's had some bouncing but only to the high yellows so we're making real progress.

WCR- She's feeling well. ALl the P's accounted for.

Hope everybody has had a good week. Sorry I haven't been around at all but life got in the way. I've missed you though.

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

what a very nice week for tori! she's looking good!

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

it's good to see you, Barb! Tori's spreadsheet looks great. The 52 today makes me wonder if you might be missing some lower numbers, like numbers that would give her a dose reduction. Can you get a spot check before bed tonight? Or any additional spot checks during the day tomorrow?

4. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

hey ya know what? if you do one of those 'fast scrolls' through whole SS from beginning looking only at colors, you can really see that 2010 has been better for her by far. way less bouncy and just better! cool. keep on keeping on and who knows what future could bring? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.