02/23/2012 Spitzer

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by BJM, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Previously

He felt good enough ... or hungry enough ... to come help me wake up this morning. He groomed me a little, since I obviously needed it!

Only one pooh pile by the front door this morning, so the diarrhea is calming down. I tried using wax paper to make the cleanup easier, but it doesn't quite block the moisture from going through. Swabbed it all down with bleach and put down more newspaper. *sigh* Here's hoping the biopsies help determine how best to control the urgency and diarrhea/looseness he has.

Since the psyllium seems to be helping, put 2 capsules worth in the 1st 6 oz of the morning food again. He really chows down when its first put down, so this ensures he gets a fair amount of the fiber. I add more food after the initial eating frenzy calms down.

His glucose was riding a bit higher since his surgery, so I've tweaked it up to a fat 3 units.

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Well at least it sounds like you're making headway. Also sounds like Spitzer is feeling better...Thank God...I think maybe I'll go do that right now. ;)
    j.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.